• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Warning!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DSV

Jan 11, 2002
I recently recieved an email from a nicholas.svh@deeperblue.com that contained a virus.

I do not know who you are or know if it was malicious, but if anyone gets mail from this address do not open the attachment.

The message says "I'm waiting".

I did not open the attachment and my computer is not infected I was warned by my hotmail account manager.

Thank you.

P.S. There will be a new dynasty in Cyprus this year to take down team Babalonia, the name is:

Team Sassanide's/Specialfin

Team members
Fredrick Buyle - Belgium
Carlos Coste - Venezuela
Deron Verbeck - Hawaii, USA

DSV

Deron,

This is one of the nasty viruses going around. I can assure you that it isn't actually generated by a person with a DB email account, it is the virus that is a generating a "spoof" email address. It is most likely to have come from someone you know but doesn't know that they are infected!

There are a huge number of viruses floating around out there so I suggest a good anti-virus product such as McAfee.

Thanks Stephan,

Good info.

Will you be covering Cyprus this year?

Looking forward to having a cold Keo with you.

DSV

Deron,

We are planning to be at both Cyprus and Vancouver this year and the DB crew shall be stationed at the bar (we have a reputation to keep up you know!).

Looking forward to catching up with you again!

Advise you keo red wine as well not in the glass bottle, the one in the plastic, very tasty.. Cyprus brandy (31) is good to. Don't forget to try türkish Raký as well or uzo. I will be glad yo supply you guys Raký if you can't find one in south :cool: :p

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT