• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

were can i find a course around greece ? cyprus ? turkey ? or israel ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Umberto Pelizzari is doing a course in the Red Sea very soon. Check out his homepage for more information Pelo His courses usually last a week, and are intensive, but cater for all levels. There is no better man to get you inspired in freediving...

Umberto doesn't do courses in Cyprus yet, but if you know enough people who would want one then I'm sure he could be tempted. He may be going to Cuba early next year for an apnea clinic, and he teaches for a couple of months here in Santa Teresa, Sardinia, in July & August every summer.

To Will
Excuse me for this guys , not will be related with this topic but I have seen that Will is living in Sardinia.I'm from Ýzmir-Turkey and one month later my wife will attend to a medical congress in Verona.
By the way ,do you have any advise for me for the shops (especially spearfishing equipment,freediving suits because the prices is relatively higher in Turkey) in Verona,any address or tel,url?? Thanks
Aydýn

Aydýn,
Italy is the best place to buy freediving and spearfishing suits. There are many companys that manufacture 'tute' (suits), but the best one for English speakers, and the most respected is EliosSub (Fattah, Topi & myself all use this company). Do a search of DB forums for appraisal. They are also very cheap (about 200 euros for a full custom fit suit) and if you are in Italy you will save on postage and packaging.
There are numerous stores where you can pick up other equipment, and the prices are pretty good (only place where they are cheaper would be Spain)
Hope this helps, Will.

Will,thank you very much for your advices,I'll go on your advices on Eliossub,maybe I'll buy a full custom fit one,I'll search...
Thanks
Aydýn

still looking for a course

are there any other recomended courses ? around the meditarainian or the red sea ?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT