• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

wetsuit help

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kmac

Jun 11, 2004
I am looking for a wetsuit for my littlest one, a 16 month old girl who weighs in at almost 16 pounds. (She's very tiny.) She tends to get very cold very quickly in any water, gulf, pool etc... which is why I thought a wetsuit would be my best bet. Body Glove used to make a shorty size 00 but I haven't been able to find it anywhere! Can anyone tell me where I can find a shorty suit this tiny? She loves the water and I hate to have to pull her out when she is having such a great time...

All replies are appreicated!

Kari

Kids Wetsuit

I just started to take my basic scuba class, and I heard the owner telling someone that they sell alot of kids wetsuits to people who's kids are in the water all day, and normally are freezing. I did see them on the rack and they were very small. I'd say to contact your local dive shop and try one on your son or daughter. The shop I go to is Huron Scuba Brighton, MI. http://www.huronscuba.com/brighton/index.htm

I just saw some small childrens wetsuits at a surf shop. I don't remember how thick they were, who they were made by or anything else, but they were neoprene wetsuits.

My daughter is 15 months and I have some Body glove wetsuits for her.

When she first started swim lessons, at 6 months, She wore a "Baby Glove" suit made by Body glove. Now she has grown into a full sized shorty, also made by Body Glove.

Hope that helps,

Jon

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…