• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

wetsuit help

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kmac

Jun 11, 2004
I am looking for a wetsuit for my littlest one, a 16 month old girl who weighs in at almost 16 pounds. (She's very tiny.) She tends to get very cold very quickly in any water, gulf, pool etc... which is why I thought a wetsuit would be my best bet. Body Glove used to make a shorty size 00 but I haven't been able to find it anywhere! Can anyone tell me where I can find a shorty suit this tiny? She loves the water and I hate to have to pull her out when she is having such a great time...

All replies are appreicated!

Kari

Kids Wetsuit

I just started to take my basic scuba class, and I heard the owner telling someone that they sell alot of kids wetsuits to people who's kids are in the water all day, and normally are freezing. I did see them on the rack and they were very small. I'd say to contact your local dive shop and try one on your son or daughter. The shop I go to is Huron Scuba Brighton, MI. http://www.huronscuba.com/brighton/index.htm

I just saw some small childrens wetsuits at a surf shop. I don't remember how thick they were, who they were made by or anything else, but they were neoprene wetsuits.

My daughter is 15 months and I have some Body glove wetsuits for her.

When she first started swim lessons, at 6 months, She wore a "Baby Glove" suit made by Body glove. Now she has grown into a full sized shorty, also made by Body Glove.

Hope that helps,

Jon

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT