• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

wetsuits, Omer or Picasso???

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
wish you a good luck with your new 5mm suit in 35-39 degree celsius water:D You better to start to pray for the water getting colder when you arrived here:D

As long as you do not get the Omer New Proffesional you will be OK!!!!

The Picasso off the shelf, Yamamoto suits are awesome and extremely rugged (APNOS) and their new Soft Mesh suit is amazing (to look at and feel at least)

I have the Omer Ocean Mimetic 5mm and have absolutely no complaints other than the loading pad coming slightly unstuck from continous loading of my Tahiti. Easily solved with glue.

By the way for a made to measure suit go with Elios or Polosub

shaneshac

What you mean with "...As long as you do not get the Omer New Proffesional you will be OK!!!! ..."

Is there a problem with this suit? becauce its one off my favorites for my next suit.

Motionsync

Motionsync,

I have read tons of posts on Spanish and Italian forums of Omer New Proffessional suits coming undone. The seams appear to have been glued using salive instead of neoprene cement.

They are especially vulnerable on the sun as the UV rays buggers up the neoprene.

See if you can get the Omer Yamamoto 45

Or even better the Cressi Team

Or an Elios :D

hey shane do you know the prices of custom made polo sub?i will need custom made suit anyway did you see the greek one in the sale section?

Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that I went with the Omer Mimetic med 5mm and I love it. I used the past two weekends in 38F water here in NJ. I was able to stay in for over an hour with out catching a chill. (hands and face a bit cold though) It's an awsome suit, could not have expected anything morel. Thanks for your help.
John

already got the prices from the site, almost same with elios

by the way what is this smooth skin or nylon business? I like the durability of the omer mimetic. What kind is it? Thinking of buying same style suit with custom fit.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT