• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What drugs or doping best for freediving?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Scotcollin

Jul 12, 2017
Hey guys,

Just curious what performance enhancing drugs would be best for freediving. I curently am an level 2 freediver and my PB is 55 meters. I am very close to Swedish record and i want to break this record this year. I have trieds several things in the past as an expierement to see what helps my breathholds and dives. Tamesta and valium help a quite a bit but since i have had 2 blackouts on dive using these meds i have stopped using them.
I have also used steroids like anavar, turinabol and dianabol but these made it so much worse. So dont use anabolic steroids.
Funny things is though that on anabols i could easily use handsfree equalisation all the way to 40 meters. It is a small muscle on the back of the tonge that you ue to equalise your ears handsfree and usually i could do this to 7 or 8 meters but on anabols its a piece of cake till at least 40.

Anyone experience with epo, blood doping or other drugs that might help? I have been trying hyperventilating and that works terrificly. I could not recommend it more but would like to know what kind of doping would give me even more benefits.

Does fasting before a dive help? its a theory and i am willing to try this soon. no food for a few days before a dive. or fasting with valium, epo and blood doping ect might give me a record.

If I were you I would try a mixture of cocaine and LSD when you are coming down from the coke. Keep doing this for about two weeks and don't forget to drink as much strong liquor as you can. During this time visualization training will be a piece of cake or better said space cake in your case.

You sure are a funny guy..

Epo known to thicken blood and for depth can give bad squeezes. Ok for pool stuff tho.

55 is my max due to breathe. I can easily equalisation has never been a problem but i need something where i can hold my breath longer. Epo thickens blood? What other drugs do the pros use? Just valium and stuff?

What Kodama said. LSD will get you there, but be shure to dose yourself properly so you don't fold over att 55m again....

:astronaut::cyclops::troll:

Reactions: Pinniped72
...ooh, and this was the dumbest thread I have read so far in a diving related forum. Do you really expect to get a proper answer to this stupid xxxxxxx question?

buzz-lightyear-to-infinity-and-beyond-stupidity-and-beyond.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if serious or just trolling..
Advocating hyperventilation and even doping? What's more, you're actually talking about cheating to get a Swedish record by doping?

Are you aware that all official competition are held under the auspices and rules of WADA and your national anti-doping agency?
Apart from risking a long international ban, in my country, doping in competition is a criminal offence. Probably even advertising it in this way may get you in legal hot water, and rightfully so.

Someone should inform AIDA Sweden about this thread.

Reactions: Mr. X
He's probably a 13yr old kid who is trying to be interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ClaireO
Would creatine help? I am going to expierement with oxicodon. This slows heart rate and blocks pain which seems ideal and is not on the banned substance use by aida.
I will keep you updated to see how this helps my diving.
Just want to get swedish record and am expierementing with anything natural

Morphine may help you think you went beyond 55m.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Most top guys hyperventilating anyway. Anything that's not normal breathing is hyperventilating. Creatine should help. Iron supplements. Vitamins. Decongestants sometimes have appetite suppressant as side effects. So that's 2 for price of one. Avoid anything that shows in urine. Don't think freedive does blood test.

I think someone once said that success is 1% talent and 99% perspiration............. boy what a looser, just drug yourself up, convince yourself that all's fair in love and war, cheat yourself and get that record.

This must be a wind up, no one is such a dumb ass as to post the fact that their personal ambition is to be a drugs cheat before they compete ............ are they?:ROFLMAO::rolleyes::eek::confused::banghead:

Reactions: Mr. X
Would creatine help? I am going to expierement with oxicodon. This slows heart rate and blocks pain which seems ideal and is not on the banned substance use by aida.
I will keep you updated to see how this helps my diving.
Just want to get swedish record and am expierementing with anything natural

Let us know how that goes. Are you using monofin?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT