• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

what is the most comfortable freediving suit and spearfishing suit?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Freediving Malta

Aug 12, 2017
Need suggestion of the most comfortable freediving suit and spearfishing suit, thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Well, we all look different so what is most comfy for one is shit for the next. There is not good answer to your question. Well, if you get a tailored suit you get a suit for your body, and that will probably be pretty nice and comfy.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: marcelo cunha
If pure comfort is your aim, a custom fitted smoothskin made from soft neoprene is the best. The thinner the more comfortable.

However, you will have to match the thickness to your water temperature and I wouldn’t advise a smooth skin wetsuit as your first one as you would probably destroy it fast...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Freediving Malta
Really depends on how you are diving.

Performance and bluewater diving use a smoothskin high end go for a elios or polosub custom. Neoprene lining as well for custom suits. Makes life easier

If you are around rocks, reef, shore, rockhopping or going for crays use neoprene. Smooth is nice but a single snag will slice you open like butter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I use a salvimar blend 3.5mm for my general diving good fit and range of motion if you are a tall lanky bastard

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I recently bought a 5mm dry cell neoprene two piece from Beuchat. Easily the most comfy suit I’ve owned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you the least comfortable suit: a 7mm jacket / 5mm trousers....

Looks like you are in Malta.

What are the water temperatures throughout the year or period that you dive?

What is you budget?

Have you seen anything you like?

What are you currently using?

Simple answer: the one that fits....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT