• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What would make Your scuba diving experience better?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

FinnFin

Sep 9, 2016
I am an entrepreneur with background in competitive freediving and military technical scuba diving. I have encountered several issues while diving that I think could be improved, and I am working on some innovations to address those.

However, I would like to hear the opinions also from other divers: what would make Your scuba diving experience better? Feel free to post both high-level aspirations (e.g. “I would like to have longer dive times”) or more specified issues (e.g. “My wet suit arm pit stitching tends to come loose”).

I do not want to steer or limit the responses by explaining yet the product innovations I am working on. Instead, I am eager to see how often and with what priority the problems I am working on are mentioned in your responses, and how I should prioritize certain development alternatives I have on the table. Also this way your responses could help other entrepreneurs and companies identify further innovation opportunities.

I have opened similar discussion threads in DeeperBlue’s scuba, spear and freedive forums, so please check also those in case you are involved in those different dive types.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT