• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What would you like O'three to stock?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Well i can confirm that the Hot Chocolate is of a class that's more than exceptable:):):)

Hi Othreespearo,

I hear on the grapevine that talks have started with the Omer reps?????

Any news to report or are they still being a touch elusive.

Omer and Cressi would make an awesome combination of gear, that would about cover all our spearing needs...

Kev

oh and thanks for letting us use your facilities the other day!!

Last edited:
Hi Othreespearo,

I hear on the grapevine that talks have started with the Omer reps?????

Any news to report or are they still being a touch elusive.

Omer and Cressi would make an awesome combination of gear, that would about cover all our spearing needs...

Kev

oh and thanks for letting us use your facilities the other day!!

Hopefully that's not business sensitive information. :mute

Either way, hopefully it's true. :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't have thought so, I was told by shaun. I'm sure if it was sensative he would have kept it secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaz D
It would be brilliant if you could stock Rob Allen gear. I think a distributor who really pushes RA gear could make a killing as ESS don't really seem in the business to make a huge profit as such, they just sell it as they can.

Do you have a website by an chance Mr O'three?

Hi DafyddRees,

website is othree.co.uk

I bought a cressi 5mm wetsuit of their shelf last year - wore it for five hours (in the sea:)) yesterday & didn't get cold.
Posted via Mobile Device

Any news on this outdoor shower for the smelly Spearo's amongst us - yes I am one of them!

Cheers

Ryan

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT