• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What's your star sign

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What's your star sign?

• Aries

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Leo

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Libra

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • Pisces

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Gemini

Votes: 18 10.0%

• Total voters
Pisces

I'm a Pisces, and my wife is an Aries. They say those are the most compatable signs. We must be, we've been together 23 years. I was wondering how many other Pisces or Aries are married to the other sign.

Jim

Capricorn and Tiger .
I understand there is such a thing as a "water goat" and tigers are some of the few felines that enjoy being wet ...;)

I read a sick horoscope and among the texts about the different signs I remember one particuraly sick text about the sign Cancer. The text ended with this:

"Everyone who sits in prison is Cancers!":D

It said different sick things about every star sign but nothing about freediving abilities offcourse.:(

I'm a pisces.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: donmoore
I got a (angry??) comment saying: "Sweden must be like prison for a freediver"

...and yes we don't have good conditions here and it's frustrating looking at all nice pictures from different places with fantastic visibility and warm waters.:waterwork

Tomorrow I will go to the sea and do this years first dive, the temperature will be, I guess, 2degrees Celsius.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian
Originally posted by gerard

The best freedivers generally belong to the signs of Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces (in theory) but Virgo, Capricorn, Libra and Aquarius are good too.

I`m a scorpio. Hope you`re right...:)

Cheers joe

Reactions: donmoore
scorpio baby! scorpio all da way....

did they also mention that scorps are the horniest sign of the horoscope...not to mention the most capable of greaaat feats (sexual that is):D

Western vs. Chinese

If we're going to play the horrorscope thing (pun intended), then I'll gladly trade in my bullish Taurean disposition for a Fire Dragon!

Here's a quote from some random website about my Chinese sign:

The Dragon is born under the sign of luck. He is a proud and lively character and has a tremendous amount of self-confidence. He is also highly intelligent and very quick to take advantage of any opportunities that occur. He is ambitious and determined and will do well in practically anything which he attempts. He is also something of a perfectionist and will always try and maintain the high standards which he blah, blah, blah,.....

Actually, I think I'll invent a new sign for myself--one that is much more accurate:

L A M I N A R!!!!! Likes water, gets annoyed when sitting at work when it's nice outside, would be content living on a desert island...etc...

:D

Pete
Vancouver, BC

Reactions: DiverD
I belong to the pisces!

The Bavarian

...and now you can see the frog jumping in the water and in doing so risking his live...

I am a Gemini/Dragon too. :)

Aquarians are air signs as well, my husband is one(dragon too)
Ever see Spirited Away, the japanimation movie? The spirit of the river was a dragon, as it is said in their culture, dragons are resonsible for the element water.
http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/dragon.shtml

Attachments

• sen.jpg
    sen.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 523
Pisces

Born on the Year of the Dragon

"Dragons tend to be popular individuals who are always full of life and enthusiasm, with a reputation for being fun-loving. They make good priests, artists and politicians.":eek:

Lambis

Last edited:
I just voted Cancer. Glad to see it is a good 'dive-sign'. :)

I have friend who has this astrology program on her PC. All kinds of symbols and lines on the screen. Fun to play around with.

Maybe that could also be something deeperblue could add to their features. Sort of "Daily Freediver Horoscope". Hmm? :)

Daily Horoscope for Cancer, Dec-4-2003

Today will be a day full of blackouts. You will blackout. Your buddy will blackout. Better not to go diving today. Dec-5-2003 is an ear problem day. However, the stars will be in your favour on Dec-6-2003... etc...

Soon people will plan record attempts based on the stars! Maybe the solar activity & magnetic fields will help?

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Originally posted by efattah
Daily Horoscope for Cancer, Dec-4-2003

Today will be a day full of blackouts. You will blackout. Your buddy will blackout. Better not to go diving today. Dec-5-2003 is an ear problem day. However, the stars will be in your favour on Dec-6-2003... etc...

Soon people will plan record attempts based on the stars! Maybe the solar activity & magnetic fields will help?

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Excellent question. Glad to see you are taking this seriously. Anything for safe diving eh! I will communicate this to the db staff and then maybe someday in the future, everyone will remember this as the startingpoint of a new (safer) era in the world of freediving.

I can count on your vote, yes? :D

Hmm.. wait, just checked my horoscope and it said I should have stayed in bed today! :duh

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT