• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What's your star sign

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What's your star sign?

• Aries

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Leo

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Libra

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • Pisces

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Gemini

Votes: 18 10.0%

• Total voters
Hehehe - daily freediver horoscopes. I'll be accepting applications from budding astrologers soon! :D

Mumbo Jumbo? Maybe maybe not? Im a pisces and have "ALL" the pisces traits! Wierd no?

PISCES! (and soon marrying a Virgo)

I have always had an affinity for the ocean. Not only am I drawn towards many watersports (windsurfing, etc.), I think my personality traits have often appeared to be very much "piscean".

Of course I'd love to think that my pisces background might actually help me someday with the freediving. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jodyfreedive
For all the Dragons, and there seems to be a few of you, take solace from the fact that the only dragon in Maori mythology, the Taniwha, lives entirely underwater in lakes. Also the Loch Ness is the closest living(?) thing to a dragon and (s)he doesn't seem to keen on business above the surface...

Personally however I cannot believe in this mumbo jumbo, as I am Gemini (Air) and Monkey (can't swim). I sometimes feel more at home underwater than above, and when I was a kid I used to fall asleep in the stuff.

Attachments

• hydrophile.jpg
    hydrophile.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 592
Originally posted by Will
Personally however I cannot believe in this mumbo jumbo, as I am Gemini (Air) and Monkey (can't swim)

Good, that's the spirit.

Mumbo jumbo

sun, moon and 3 planets in cancer in the ninth house. Saturn in Scorpio ascendant.
Tendancy to want to kill things underwater.

Re: Mumbo jumbo

Originally posted by Fondueset
sun, moon and 3 planets in cancer in the ninth house. Saturn in Scorpio ascendant.
Tendancy to want to kill things underwater.

That's right don't scorpions and crabs kill things for survival. :)

Anyway, that tendency of yours is bad karma since if you kill a sentient being you'll get it's karma. Anyway compassion will stop you from doing that if you have been meditating long enough.

:naughty

i love this thread..i'm pisces and i have my birthchart tattooed on my lower back with planets and other stuff.. i know, i'm such an esoteric star child.

the water signs really love water or they're deathly afraid of water for some odd reason.

i found it really neat that another person on the forum has the same birthday as me.

this is a really cool thread

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT