• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where are the Orca suits ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

noa

Oct 17, 2003
Whatever happened to the freediving suits Orca had released a few years ago ? They appear to no longer be available.

I think they have been discontinued last year, correct me if i'm wrong. I haven't seen them since then.

Interesting new CF fins in there as well. Will have to wear out a pair of C4 Mustangs before I try another pair.. :whistle:
A couple of new masks as well, but the Piranha fits me perfectly so I can't see myself trying another mask anytime soon..

Noseclip looks neat... But I find it a bit irresponsible to post a picture of a noseclip over a mask.

I'm sure he uses it for static... And on such a mask it'd be fine down to -10 or -15m (depending on fit / face shape) on empty lung for EQ practice... But I imagine some gear-horny newb putting both on and going past -20 or -25 and doing some eye damage.

I'd expect it to be for handsfree equalisation... It's an old trick having a slightly loose noseclip inside the mask to allow both mask AND ear equalization. This is just on the outside and apparently adjustable...

It's a bit strange, never seen a nose clip on mask or any one use it inside. I hate nose clips never work for me anyway :p

Noseclip looks neat... But I find it a bit irresponsible to post a picture of a noseclip over a mask.

As per the brochure page 25: Compensation masque et oreilles sans

EN:
Patented nose clip to be applied on the mask. It allows both mask and ears clearing without using hands.

Toggles leaning on the mask, are mounted on springs. When exerting more pressure, they slightly open allowing air flow. It fits all masks models

Whatever happened to the freediving suits Orca had released a few years ago ? They appear to no longer be available.

I hope I am allowed to make an "informational" post on this topic in this area...

I have now included dedicated freediving suits to my selection of products. This are not spearfishing suits. No pads, no fj pants, black and made from Yamamoto 45 neoprene. Since we sell direct, my prices are very competitive.

http://www.makospearguns.com/Freedive-Wetsuit-Yamamoto-Y45-p/my45mw.htm

MY45MW-2.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT