• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where can i download some spearfishing/freediving movies?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Murat...if I forget remind me to burn this stuff on to a CD for you.

Note for others: Murat and I live on opposite sides of divided Cyprus. One difference ADSL not to make light of the tradegies that have divided this island.

ok Paul thanks.

any info about yasemin's visit? I saw them on Turkey's news tv, they just celebrate the wedding with Rudi in turkey.

The visit is scheduled for 19/20 April to meet kids in schools much as Yasemin does in Turkey. I'm teaching at the American Academy Larnaca [not a very American school btw despite the name]. We would like to have another couple of schools involved so there is both Turkish Cypriot and Greek Cypriot participation. There will be a "splash" in a pool [or sea] in which Yasemin will swim with some of the younger kids.

The Advanced Freediver course is not on due to too few participants :-( If there is anyone else who would have liked to join us do let me know NOW. I really don't know Yasemin's and Rudi's and others availability but I'd be happy to go back to Rudi should a group, paid up in advance become available.

Hmmm... I'd try the e-donkey and look up for spearfishing on every language possible (chasse sub, peche sub, pesca submarina, pesca sub, etc.). The results I got were... em... promising? ;)
But the download from my connection would take ages!

streaming spearfishing movies

hi mate
theres some free to view short spearfishing videos (sounds like what you're after) at the liquid focus site.
You can also buy the full version there if you feel so inclined!
It's a great site, I recommend a good browse through it.
good luck!

Last edited:
Well, there are also around 1000 video links in the Freediving Media Base, though it is more about freediving than spearfishing. By default it shows all types of freediving related media (books, documents, videos, VHS, DVD, CD, software, websites, calenders, ...). Simply select "video" in the drop down box next to the search field to get videos only. Or use this link: video @ APNEA.cz. You can then browse in the many pages of videos with the navigation (upper-right corner) or search videos by keyword. Just do not enter words like "freediving" - all the videos there are about that. In the logs I see that people for some incomprehensible reason often do so :)

try youtube or google video loads of clips up to 5 mins long from all over the world. no waffle filling up the rest of the tape/dvd just lots of shots and pics of fish. interesting also to read the comment ranging from wow v positive to the usual brown bread and muesli sandals brigade having a go at us cruel spearo's.

Spearfishing and freediving movies are available for download on platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Amazon Prime Video, Google Play Movies & TV, and iTunes. These platforms provide diverse options, from documentaries to short films, catering to various preferences. Although Bollywood movies may feature sporadic scenes or themes related to these sports, the aforementioned platforms offer a more extensive selection dedicated specifically to spearfishing and freediving.

The question was from 2003. He's probably figured it out by now.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT