• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where do you dive?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
:wave Costa Brava

photos ...coming soon.

I have told all the fish round here to stay away from Gibraltar, they are much safer here rofl rofl ,
anyway it is great here, yes there is alot of national park which you can not spearfish in which is great for freediving, but, there is also much more areas where you can spearfish.
Soon i will have semiridged boat to go zooming around the coast, you are all welcome to come and join in.......water temp at the moment is 14 C.
Flights from England on "Ryan Air" and "FlyB" are super cheap to Girona/Spain or Perpignion/France all 1 hour to freedive/spearfishing areas.

Johnny. :wave

I think this picture says more than a thousand words :) Anyone is, of course, welcome to visit us ;)

index_00010.JPG

Reactions: Freediver81
I wish I had great locations like you folks do. Most of my diving has been in quarries and lakes and a few times in the Carribean and the occasional Florida spring. Soon...oh yes soon I'll be settled in sunny Florida. had a smallbump but will be there before may they maybe I cancome back and add some new pics!

jome said:
I think this picture says more than a thousand words :) Anyone is, of course, welcome to visit us ;)

rofl rofl rofl looks like a canal i dived into last week. come to spain dude. :wave

A day we didn't dive - way too windy!! Tramuntana at 50 knots+

Johnny :wave

Attachments

• cap_ras.jpg
    cap_ras.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 141
  • cap_ras2.jpg
    cap_ras2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: Freediver81
Here's me at one of my favourite spots:

Cheers,
Erik Y.

Attachments

• streetfish.jpeg
    streetfish.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 193
Reactions: Alison
This is a nice thread guys! dont let it die!!! everybody post the pics of your divesites and surrounding areas!

Said :)

Reactions: johnny
Here's me going into a favourite dive site (for work that is): a 100 metre long pipe!
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Attachments

• Comm%20Dive.JPG
    Comm%20Dive.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 168
This is Lake Minnewanka, near Banff Canada in the Rocky Mountains. Cold, sometimes clear. There's an old damsite with buildings, dam, pipes...even a townsite from last century. Very nice site, but no spearing as it's in a National Park.
The guys are all from our AltaSub group and DB posters/lurkers: Lee, Erik, Wilf, James, Jeremy .

Cheers,
Erik Y.

Attachments

• Minnewanka Banff.jpg
    Minnewanka Banff.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 157
6599246_52cf936e5b.jpg

A nice lot of rock that I found in Greece, clear water and lots of fish life.
Barracuda, groupers and a huge moray ,I left them all there!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT