• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where to find freediving girls?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

PoseidonSv

Aquaholic
Jan 2, 2004
They seem to be endangered species, what can be done to make more females relize it is not a macho thing only for men.

Please dont take this as a negative comment but it would help somewhat if men (more often than not non divers) didnt letch at us when we have our wetsuits on. That really bugs me!
Its a good question though, I dont know the answer Im afraid. Maybe a TV program about women freedivers and spearo's would be a good thing? Ive seen a couple about male freedivers atempting world records, so maybe not such an extreme program as that. Just a thought :)

Sorry i did notunderstand what Letch means.

There has been some about Tanya Streeter and such but not much about the hobby in general.

One has to learn to crawl before we can walk and then run to win the olympics.

I think freediving is a bit mystfied and freediving is portrayed as sport for MEN with iron physique and minds.

And maybe not all freediving is about pushing your body over the limit so you suffer from shallow water blackout, samba.

Didn't someone have an idea for deeperblue personals some time? Many other forums using the same interface as DB have such a feature.

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Originally posted by PoseidonSv
Sorry maybe they are like equipment

Heh, I was just kidding but what you say right after your apology sort of negates it... :D :t

Originally posted by efattah
Didn't someone have an idea for deeperblue personals some time? Many other forums using the same interface as DB have such a feature.
Yup - that was me.

Despite rumours from my friends that it was just a means for me to get a new girlfriend, I thought it was a great idea. We are still considering it as part of the new development going into DB but we haven't finalised anything.

There were three nice single ladies at the PFD clinic in Miami. But maybe they only talk to old married guys and Spaniards .:D

Interesting that not many females freedive in your area,
I seem to have two female buddies for every one male.

I think it helps to be married and only interested in dive
related activities. I also make buddies out of non-divers,
it's fun to teach new people to dive.

Last edited:
Originally posted by donmoore
There were three nice single ladies at the PFD clinic in Miami. But maybe they only talk to old married guys and Spaniards .:D

Hmm...

nice single ladies talk to old married guys
nice single ladies talk to spaniards
old married guys must be like spaniards!

Conclusion? MORE POWER TO THEM!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

Joking apart, they were very nice and one of them, Delphine from Japan is competing in Vancouver! All the best to her and may she vanquish!

Adrian

Juliana made the USA team and is probably going to Vancouver too. Not bad that 2 out of the 3 made their national teams. But I don’t know how single Juliana is. I didn’t ask. But I know she at least has a very good coach and his name is not Kirk. :D
don

Last edited:
Well, i'll agree on the freediving females being a rare secies, spearing females is even rarer.. hang on rephrase that.. females who spear are even rarer.. mmmmm still not quite right! Anyway i'll whole heartedly support a DB personals, as im fed up of being single and meeting girls who dont like the sea! Any takers!?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT