• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where to learn Yoga

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

NoNameNoob129

Aug 1, 2017
hey Guys,

i want to Start with some Yoga but without going to Yoga courses every week, it's rly expensive.
So i rly want to learn how to effectivly stretch My upperbody(ripcage) and become more flexible overall.
And ofcourse uddiyana Bandha stretching.

I hope someone here knows some got websites to learn from for free :)

What about The videos you Can buy from Sara Campbell?
Are they good and Worth The Money ?

The internet has some really exceptional videos and tuition, believe it or not I got into yoga through a Wii console, then did some research on line and cracked on from there. I love yoga, it really does work and the breathing exercises are great, good for strength as well as the positions can be held for varying times. Hope that helps, it wont be the same as being taught in a class I am sure, but it works for me ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT