• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Which country?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Which country are you from?

• Norway

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Sweden

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Denmark

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Finland

• Canada

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Belgium

• Germany

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • England/Britain

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • France

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Japan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Hawaii

• North America

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • South America

• North Africa

• South Africa

• Australia

• New Zealand

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Austria

• Other

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
Sweet, the kiwis outnumber the Aussies!:t

Hey why not have a forum division where threads can be opened for particular countries? That way everyone from e.g. Nepal can discuss issues that concern Nepalese freediving in the same place. Could be a good way of finding dive partners or forming teams, local orgs etc.

I disagree.
First of all, Nepal has no sea access and no deep lakes for freediving... :D

Now seriously, I don't think we need more subdivisions in our small enough comunity.
You can post whatever local subject you want here as long as it revolves around freediving.... (or post in the beach bar whatever you like I think). For finding buddies there are already 2 forums for that (find a buddy/spearo network). For acrive local organisations, maybe more forums such as the SaltFree ones can be created.

Being the only active member from Israel as far as I know (I know of 2 more members who mostly just read), you see I have a lot to lose. :D

hi

Will u may have outnumbered us here but were gonna kick ur asses in the rugby league test tonight :D :D :D

cheers

Reactions: Will
But there IS Austria on the list. Damn.
Well, no USA , no Italy; strange list anyway.
But Austria is IN.... Can't sleep tonight :)

Cant see Greece and Italy on the poll.

Massive disrespect to Manolis Giankos and Umberto :naughty.

Hawaii is not a country.

New Zealand has the lowest population of the countries listed, but the 3rd highest quota of freedivers.
And Ivan, watch as the Crusaders once more claim rugby supremacy for NZ in the Super 12 finals.
Ahhhh nationalism :D

:D :D :D

Ha ha ok ok you guys have more freedivers than us damn it:( But not only did we beat ya's at league were gonna kick ur asses in cricket this summer :D :D

cheers

Will and Ivan,
looks like in Cyprus there will be one Aussie and one Kiwi competing. So we'll see which country win's that's one. :D :D

Cheers,
Wal

I just noticed, if there are only 6 Aussies on this forum, I know and have dived with 3 of them. I haven't met Andy (ivan) but Brad (loopy) has dived with him. That acounts for all but one.

I think there is more and they were just too lazy to vote, or maybe were just out fishing ;) :D

Cheers,
Wal

I'm backing you Wal, so come home the winner or else............;)

hi

Ha Ha nice comparison Wal, you better beat that damn kiwi or we aint gonna hear the end of this :D :D

Ive only met 1 aussie on this forum :( Maybe one day when im not so poor I will see the rest of ya's :)

cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT