• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

which is the best aluminum speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

alik

Oct 7, 2004
I need to buy a new spearguns between 75to 8o cm in aluminum.which one do you recomend.:mad:

Omer Excalibur /Omer T20/ Seatec Guaco (If you have big or average hands)
Cressi Comanche/Sporasub Aspic (for small hands)
They're all very good allu guns.
None of them has a rail: in facts you dont' need it in such a short gun.

--If you're used to open muzzle, rail and circular bands set up, I've heard good feedback about Seacsub X Fire. But for me in a 75cm it's better to choose one of the above mentioned lightweight and easy tracking ones.

I use a Cressi Comanche 90 with G20 rubbers and a 6.5mm spear and a Picasso Century 60 again with G20 rubbers and a 7mm spear. If i'm being critical then the Cressi is probably better put together with a smoother trigger action and safety catch but there isn't much in it. Also, if i could only have one it'd be a 90 as there are only a few times it's proved too long but several when the 60 has been too short. Saying that, I'd buy them both again tomorrow though.
I've also heard good things about Omer guns but can't back this up with experience...

I really like my Sporasub Instinct. It has a rail, you can use screw-in or circular bands, it's quality built but still rather cheap.

Or.. if you have more money to spend - Rob Allen and Rabitech are excellent guns

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT