• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Which Trigger Mechanism is Best?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
i prefer ask/say ..not brand name ..but what type (schema) of trigger is best and what type of line release are suitable for choosen gun .. regardnig to strongest and solid brand name mechanism, dunno i do make the triggers myself where all details exept shaft are fiberglass and poliyetilene plastic .. it work with 120 kg load over 3 years already .. that mean all mechanism made with inox steel are solid and strong enough... but if regardings to band names it seems like neptonics and ermes-sub are exelent stuff

If you are looking for a trigger that performs flawlessly under high loads. With a crisp predictable release check out the double roller by Ermessub. You won’t regret it! There is a version available for Pathos as well, a drop in upgrade with side line release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SubSub and foxfish
I can also tip you to check out their awesome GoPro adapters. Fits like a glove on my Pathos gun! And they look great too.... :)

Ermes sub double roller trigger.
The name refers to the roller mechanism rather than for roller guns.

Will shoot American or euro shafts as far as I know.

Bought one that is currently in the latest speargun build and although I haven't shot it yet, it is a sweet looking trigger.

Technically they are meant to be very good and are used in Gladiator spearguns (Croatian guy).

Good video on YouTube explaining it and info on the Ermes sub website as well as on the spear board forum (which seems impossible to join...).

Designed in part by a guy who does a lot of testing - see the YouTube channel - https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3iQICOjC2Jv0GYKI5h-zDw

as well as on the spear board forum (which seems impossible to join...).

Because of the utter lack of moderation over there. The owner don’t care of the society, just click whoring. Quite frankly a forum that consist of tons and tons of bullshit. 95% racism, conspiracy mumbo jumbo, gun advocating and 5% spearfishing.

Reactions: scole
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT