• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Which would you Choose

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
We had a nasty story with shane about an order from subprof.. Same thing happened.. with some nice touch of unbelievable support! and I quit buying...

So if I wanted to buy some Abellan products I should contact Victor directly ?

Dapiran carbon fins?

now he started to do carbon fins??? or its just rebranding? I don't think its that easy at all to make carbon fins, not to meantion high tech tools you gonna need.

Well i am currently using my woodies in caves, and i am quite carefull guy so have no problem with it.

Do you recommend denton 92 around rocks? How does shaft hold after few shoots in caves? Does still victor make single band? You know i really wanted to get pelagos and guizzo but Fabrizio is kind a hard guy to get hold of. May be shane knows the trick for him rofl

Murat,

Are you doing penetration dives? I had been very hesitant doing those, especially during apnea, careful brother.

Anthony

I meant entering caves, full body penetration, I think you were talking about shooting into caves, my bust.

Anthony

PS Im in love with the new OMER, COBRA yahoo! I think that it maybe the next toy (at least when it comes out)!

oh ok,

when i said shooting in caves i meant the fish is inside of the cave not me rofl rofl

but there are some times when i enter the caves up to my knees :) but i am extra carefull about those situations, generally gouper caves have a tight entereance :) Not for the faint hearted rofl

yes he was out for video shooting. He came back and answers e-mails, well at least sometimes :)

Nope dapiran will release his own design fins very soon with a strange lamination technology ;) believe me we saw the prototype one and it was mind blowing.

Honestly i have never shot my 92 in a caver :D and victor stop producing the single band model robalo... but you can use the denton 92 with a single band easy.

Murat said:
Dapiran carbon fins?

now he started to do carbon fins??? or its just rebranding? I don't think its that easy at all to make carbon fins, not to meantion high tech tools you gonna need.

Well i am currently using my woodies in caves, and i am quite carefull guy so have no problem with it.

Do you recommend denton 92 around rocks? How does shaft hold after few shoots in caves? Does still victor make single band? You know i really wanted to get pelagos and guizzo but Fabrizio is kind a hard guy to get hold of. May be shane knows the trick for him rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT