• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wrecks Spearfishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
as soon as the weather is right if jwells could let us no what the conditions are like then we can shoot off when ever!

yeah just let me know when you are thinking of coming down and i will let you know what the water is like, where do you reckon you will be going when you come to brighton, will you be shorediving as i would like to give it a go with some other spearos if thats possible,
josh

oh i nkow where you mean how far along the arm did you make it, i always thought it looked good there. will give it a try when the weather gets better, will let you know how i get on.
josh

All the way to the end, it's not crazy deep there, maybe 12m at mid-tide. The bass can be found all along the arm, just keeping checking them holes!!!!

Hi Spaniard
Have you ever been there?If yes how is it?

Yes I fished it a few years ago; Viz is typical for the area, maybe 6ft at this time of year with good sea conditions. You are fishing a typical breakwater structure so big boulders/rocks with many caves/holes. In this part of the country the bass like to stay in these holes so check them all out and have a torch of some sort. Also good for conger, mullet and when i've been, many spider crabs too.

Yes I fished it a few years ago; Viz is typical for the area, maybe 6ft at this time of year with good sea conditions. You are fishing a typical breakwater structure so big boulders/rocks with many caves/holes. In this part of the country the bass like to stay in these holes so check them all out and have a torch of some sort. Also good for conger, mullet and when i've been, many spider crabs too.
Many thanks Spaniard,this is a kind of bottom that I like,will see for the best weater is possible and have a look also for some lobsters too if I'm lucky enough.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT