• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wanted WTB: Technisub Pulce 40 Speargun

Hi seven how much are these worth? I have one fully complete with holster. You know any collectors that would buy it?

How much are they worth? I don't think I could properly answer that question. It just depends how much someone is willing to buy it for. Personally, I am a collector and am still interested in purchasing one.

About the price, I can tell that I have sold a nice one but without holster for $1000 !!!

yeah, but you wont find many people willing to pay that. I have seen them on ebay for less than half that and they don't always sell.
Personally, I will never pay that much for it as it isn't worth that much

Last edited:
I remember when SMG spearguns were $75 bucks, but have gone through the roof. Any vintage gun that is collectible will bring what the market will bear.
The economy has taken its toll for now.

Cheers, Don Paul

Reactions: Kessle-Moss
All the Star Wars collectors do want a PULCE, so the price can't decrease !!!
There are a few Spearguns Collectors (I am one Page d'accueil - Chasse sous marine ) but a lot of Star Wars collectors
On eBay when the price is not so high it's because
1) It's not the same model that in the movies
2) The speargun is hardly used and have some repairs
3) The buyers who have a lot of money to spend haven't time to go on eBay every day !!!
Best

The price, or value, isn't set. So it can and will decrease. To repeat what I said before, it just depends on how much the buyer is whilling to pay for it.

To get back on topic, I am still in the market for a Pulce

(and Frenchie, please stop bragging about your sale here, I am not interested in spending that much)

Seven
It's a diving forum and I don't think that it's the good place for Star Wars collector to make their business. So, for me it's important that PULCE's owners know the real value !!!!
I have seen that someone looks for PULCE at lower price, and after sell them with a large profit.

Reactions: Pav
It's a diving forum...So, for me it's important that PULCE's owners know the real value !!!!
I have seen that someone looks for PULCE at lower price, and after sell them with a large profit.

"real value" is relative. It's about supply and demand. When you sold yours, demand was high and supply was practically non existent. So it sold for a good price for you (not the buyer). Now, demand has gone down and the supply has gone up. Naturally the price/value has gone down. You won’t find any normal collector or "Star Wars" collector going to shell out more and $500 for this speargun. Most people selling have been lucky if they get $300 for it. $1000 just isn't a reality anymore. If anyone selling is really concerned about not getting "true" market value, sell it on ebay. Problem solved.
I don't suspect most here are looking to make large profit sales, and if they were, then I would recommend selling to "Star Wars" collectors, as you wont get more for it from anyone else. That's all I am going to say on the topic, and I would appreciate that we do not derail any more. That is not what this forum is about and not what this thread is about. Keep "Star wars" out of it

Back on topic

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies everyone. Seems I am best looking on a Star Wars site then. Wouldnt want it used for spear fishing anyway.

I must not make Joke about scouser and speargun. :blackeye

A useful tool on ebay to find the value of an item is to search "completed auctions".

Here you go ;

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Technisub-pulce-40-speargun-boba-fett-gun-/320644444579?pt=UK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&hash=item4aa7e5f1a3]Technisub pulce 40 speargun boba fett gun on eBay (end time 27-Jan-11 19:03:16 GMT)[/ame]

Not my auction but spotted it window shopping.

The Pulce on eBay is very nice and it's the "Star wars" model !!!

But the price on eBay is not the true one, you can list your speargun and to sell it for a lower price if you are unlucky. The collectors which can pay a lot are generally businessman and they have no time to go regularly on eBay !!!

Reactions: Don Paul

Attachments

• DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Hi guys,sorry for digging up an old thread but I myself need one of these,not going to lie and say its for my spear gun collection it's for my fett hobby,I can't even swim lol...so wont be in the water...so if someone is willing to let one go cheers,sorry for stepping on your hobby when mine has brought me to yours.....thanks

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT