• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

"yard sale" section?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

1 Tadpole

I'd rather play than work
Jul 27, 2002
How about a place to sell used equipment? I'm in need for some and I know there are closets out there that would like to be emptied of usable gear.

Yea, there's bound to be some conflicts but that would be in the minority. Most here are adult enough to conduct business in a dependable way I'm sure.

Any thoughts for this in the future?

Thanks,
Tad

Reactions: Pekka
Sounds good! Who is selling me Suunto mosquito dive comp, for say...10$:confused:
I have one spare blade for sporasub radical carbon.... if anyone is interested.. and gloves that are missing one fingertip.. (spearfishing acident..)
:D

Ive got too many surfboards, and would like to trade some of them for a speargun and or other eqiupment. Got mostly pintails-up to 9'4 (big waves) and single fin longboards. If your in SoCal and are interested let me know.

Adam

Hawk-man!
I've got a JBL Magnum with the HD and XHD upgrades and breakaway tip that I'd put along w. some cash towards a 8'6" or so long/funshape if you've got somthing along those lines. Also a couple of full on Picasso suits...

PM or email me.

sven

Originally posted by icarus pacific
Also a couple of full on Picasso suits...

with complementary sea-biscuts?

This is a good idea, but maybe we should start an official thread before this one gets carried away.

Mark

oh, and anyone got spare munidal competition blades? i've got a spare foot packet brand new.

Let the yard sale begin!

I just started two threads in the Freediving Eguipment section.

One for FOR SALE stuff. The other for WANTED TO BUY.

Cheers!

We are willing to look into it if people are interested in it!

Keep the discussion going and if there is enough interest we'll investigate the best way to approach it.

Move 'em out!

The JBL Magnum listed earlier is gone. (and the guy paid cash ;) )

Next up is a JBL Magnum 450 with all the good stuff; hey! I owned it right?!:king 3/8 shaft, detachable tip w/cable, beyond XHD stats and priced hella right at $60 US No Canucks and Ozzys !

sven

JBL Mag. 450

Sven,
I sent you a PM about your shooter. Let me know.

Thanks,
Tad

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT