• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Yogi's and statics

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Aquagenic

Jul 19, 2004
Hey Guy's,
I keep hearing referrences to "those Yogi's" and their super long statics. If this is true, how are they getting long statics, what are the numbers, and why are they not counting as records?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

~Picksmith

Hi,
check out the thread "How well do you think you breathe?", it contains plenty of stuff on this topic.
Veronika

It can't be a world record Why???

-because "Cientificamente " humanamente " It doesn't have answer- that is why they do not acept things like this as world record - this are spiritual things- and have to be "Dicernido" spiritualmente

Not all signs come from good nor they exalt the Only God.

The signs God does never exalts the pride of a person, nor does it guide us to the exentric or the spectacular.
The signs of God are good and its prodigies brings us to repentance and to the knowledge of God's love.

Veronika,

Thank you very much for pointing me to that topic. In my newness I never saw it. Though it is kind of fun to know that I posted something similiar to what sparked that great discussion! Maybe that gives my future topics some hope of being interesting. :)

~Picksmith

P.S. If anyone has any other postings, ideas, or changed statistics I would love to hear them. I noticed that Eric Fattah's attempt at a 12 minute static is coming up. I am excited to hear the news.

Yeah, I read that too in about a year ago.. In which competition shall he do that?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT