• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

15/16 March

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I can do one of either Sat or Sun, so Sam please make the decision as to which day it is. I need to get in the water even if it just to freeze my arse off........

at the moment it's

Saturday - Sam
Sunday - Dave K, George, Mandy

Everyone else - please post by the end of the day on Wednesday if you intend to dive this weekend and WHICH day... otherwise I can't let Mr Morgan know when to grace us with his presence : )

If you don't post by end Wednesday, I can't guarantee we'll be there if you rock up on Saturday!

Thanks

S

Hey, Sorry for the flakyness, but going to have to skip this weekend.

Next time for sure, be good to get in the green and see you all.

Tim

OK - heard from most of you and it seems we need to cancel Saturday. So.. Sunday only. So far

Dave K
Mandy
George
and presumably Dave M

Meet at 11am

Please pick up the O2 kit from the gas room before you dive and drop it back to the shop as it needs servicing. Mandy - you're in charge!!!

Don't forget to get the shed key from the shop.

I'll be there on Saturday with Mr Crocs doing some work on the pontoon but there won't be enough of us to dive.

Sorry not to see you but I just can't afford to stay up for two nights

S

Last edited:
Play safe guys - and remember, if anyone is diving more than 25m, someone needs to be up top ready to drop the counter-weight.

If anyone else would like to sponsor me, I'm still a bit far off my £500 target for Sport Relief

please visit www.mysportrelief.com/samdive

Thanks to those of you who already have

S

Sam. I will be heading past chepstow sat afternoon. Would you like any help with the platform as i have some hours free. Dave.T.

Hi dave

I think we'll be ok but thanks for offering.
(If its tipping with rain we probably won't bother anyway!)

S

Sorry guys can't make sunday now due to a lovely welcome home chest infection, hope you all have a good day.

have fun folks
me and mr crocs were there in the tipping rain today and he's rebuilt your table - you guys owe him one!!

S

how did you guys get on yesterday? who turned up? how was the table???

It was 4 degrees C, the coldest I have ever dived in, I wasn't too bad but then again I was in a 7mm. Dave, George and Mandy were in 5mm suits, Dave did not even wear socks!!!!!

bbbbrrrrrrr..... it was ffffreezing !!! My feet have just about defrosted!!

I got home and sat in the bath for AGES.. rofl

But it was good to get in !!

it will be tropical, next time, by comparison !!!

Mandy
x

ps.... the new table looks great..... Thanks Dave...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT