• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2james 3rd annual keys kraze

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Man you cajuns are tough. We just shoot 'em. But I'm willing to give it a try. Do you sneak up behind them or get your buuddy to distract them or what???? rofl
Jay

I'm a little late on this one, but in the spirit of defining 'woodie' I think we should also include viagara for those whose 'woodie' has seen more 'sturdy' days.

.....and yes, I was once known to be all over the floor when defining chum........it's the best way to feed the fish, really......

:duh

-Mike

Originally posted by rigdvr
Andrsn...do you guys "pull throats"?

Is that what you boys in Mississippi call it, these days? :blackeye

I was about to say you'd have to show us, but then again you heard what happened to Pee Wee Herman, right?

No, seriously.. I haven't in the past. :hmm

Anderson

buncha tossers...

pullin' throats... that anything like chokin' chickens? :hmm
Glad I got my ducats in for a suite.

sven

Looking at a mutton it look like it should have a really good throat on it...we'll see in April.

Basically when you fillet a snapper there is a big section left from the throat junction (where you put the "death grip" on it) back past the gills. If you cut the junction you can pull the throat off, trim it up and I sh*t you not, it is the best meat on the snapper. Usually best fried and they have twice the meat that one would expect(kinda like me )

Kinda difficult to explain but I will be happy to put on a demo of cajun fish slaughteringrofl rofl

On the big snappers, just stand back when I get the hatchett out!

Re: KK03 vocabulary

Originally posted by icarus pacific

bait- see hurl and chum. also used to describe an underaged hottie. sigh...

sven
rofl, underage for who?

go team NORTHCOAST

TEAM NORTH COAST!!!!

We can have quite the team here Vince... You get the young ones, I'll take the Older Sister/yummy Mummy!

(So yeah - Vince's Dad, If you're reading, I'll take good care of the boy, Being an Eagle Scout and all......Will become Alter Boy if needed - just keep the Priests away!)

Got kicked out of BoyScouts for eating a Brownie...

Not sure where you're going with that one....

I don't "feed" my hunt.

and I ain't Bar Chum - although I have jumped on my fair share of grenades..... (but we won't go there)

TEAM NORTH COAST

Willer

So, it's East Coast vs. West Coast vs. North Coast vs. South Coast, eh? Is Rigdvr our only rep from the South Coast? We have a guy(Daniel Miller) coming up from Grand Cayman, I guess he counts as a southern something or other. Maybe we'll make M-2 a south-coaster since he's not truly on the East coast. :hmm So, there you go rig, add two to your clan.

Wow, this is getting confusing. If you can, sign in telling us what team you'll be representing, please/thank you.

Anderson
"The defender of the Kup"

Hey Anderson, you're the defender of the 'clap' too aren't you? Or was that Aquiles that came away with that last year?

M-2

Originally posted by M-2
Hey Anderson, you're the defender of the 'clap' too aren't you? M-2

Better that than your unwitting defense of celibacy!

:naughty

Anderson

So that means no room for outsider? If i come where will you put me in?:t rofl

You Can join NORTH COAST. Hell I Came from Saudi before Canada - Cyprus isn't to far from that.

;-)

Willer

thought I was honorary west coaster but guess not...if I had emotions I might cry:waterwork

Guess I will have to be the lone rep for the "dirty south" , then again I could just side with whoever is winning!

Not too sure about this...dont know if the south can handle another loss to the rest of the country...still seems to be a sore subject to some down here:hmm

Side with who's winning? Well While we're on the topic of history, maybe there will be a repeat of 1812 and you'll end up with....

TEAM NORTH COAST!

We'll have the best beer either way!

Willer!

Don't sweat it Mike. You and Stylin' Jay are honorary West Coast. (long as I don't hear any more about feeling sore down there.

Howzabout giving us some Carolineze for the vocabulary list Jay, and feel free to include the "y'alls".

sven

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…