Tuesday, November 13, 2018
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 40,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 496,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,300+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

account tech how can I delete my account

Jul 8, 2002
Hello

I would like to ask is there an option to delete account , I don't use it much to be precise I don't used at all expect for asking this question
thought I would be more active on this but I am not , could somebody tell how can I delete the account permanently if that's even an option

OP
OP
Deleted User
Jul 8, 2002
Hi there - I’ll take care of that for you. I’m about to hop on a plane but will sort when I land.
Excuse me if I am asking too many questions , but when my account will be deleted is it possible to get an update of some sort of email to be notified of the deleting of the account ? and can I ask it to be permanently as I don't want to have an option to even reset it , because of been caution that somebody may get into my email and than reset my account . can the delete be permanently and when can I expect it ?