• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

account tech how can I delete my account

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Deleted User

Jul 8, 2002
Hello

I would like to ask is there an option to delete account , I don't use it much to be precise I don't used at all expect for asking this question
thought I would be more active on this but I am not , could somebody tell how can I delete the account permanently if that's even an option

Hi there - I’ll take care of that for you. I’m about to hop on a plane but will sort when I land.

Hi there - I’ll take care of that for you. I’m about to hop on a plane but will sort when I land.
Excuse me if I am asking too many questions , but when my account will be deleted is it possible to get an update of some sort of email to be notified of the deleting of the account ? and can I ask it to be permanently as I don't want to have an option to even reset it , because of been caution that somebody may get into my email and than reset my account . can the delete be permanently and when can I expect it ?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT