• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Acronym game ....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Vicious eagles readily try intimate copulation above loftily laughing Yankees.

and... as we slowly head towards the gutter rofl rofl

copulation

Candida Often Prevents Ultra Languid Action, Turning Itchy Orifices Nasty

:yack

Orifices

Hello gutter :t

Orgasms really interest females, intercourse can excite sheilas

you really screwed me with this one rofl
been looking at it for two weeks.

Intercourse

I Never Teach Educational Reading Courses Online Unless Rude Sections Entertain

you really screwed me with this one rofl

aren't you missing the word literally in this sentence :blackeye

Educational

Enthusiastic divers usually cover all their impressive orthogonally naturally aroused limbs.

I know the double adverb isn't nice but at least it keeps us right on track for the gutter :) Oh and the word written in bold was chosen randomly and not for additional emphasis, or so... :chatup

Reactions: island_sands
impressive
Insanity mainly pushes rebels explosive suicidal selves into violent ends.

Quietly

Quick Ultracrepidation Is Essential To Losing Yoni

And back towards the gutter.

Using love to rectify animosity can rectify every problem if diligently applied; this is observed nightly

I hope this is right......

Ostriches

Once submergedthey realised it could help ease stress

I have had cider so apologies if wrong.....

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious understandably begets many examinations regarding general etymological discrepancies.

No, I'm kidding. Thats pretty cruel. Try Discrepancies

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious understandably begets many examinations regarding general etymological discrepancies.

No, I'm kidding. Thats pretty cruel. Try Discrepancies

Discrepancies!

Discretion In Sexy Coloured Rompers Exasperates Poor Azrael3000, Notwithstanding Crude Ideas Exciting Spaniard rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT