• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Acronym game ....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Verbalizes

Vanity erupts rampantly, but alas, little IsaacND's zenith's ecbatic, sir!

A "z". I hate you.

Seriously.

rampantly

Rarely answer middle-aged posters at night to look young.

Here have something easier :) And nice job on your side, my dictionary didn't even know ecbatic.

Posters

Penetrating orifices seems to excite randy spearos

Have we met before gutter?

Last edited:
For Spaniard...

Penetrating

Partially exposed nymphomaniacs expect to really attract the impressively natable gentlemen.

Haha thanks Azrael3000, although I must give Google a large amount of credit in my search for interesting words! Sadly I don't possess a regular dictionary!

Reactions: Spaniard
exposed

Extremely xenophobic people often seem exceedingly dumb.

Wow a sentence that actually makes sense :)

I was using an online dictionary as well. It seems like I need to improve my vocabulary a bit, well it never hurts to learn. So next time, more difficult words :)

I was using an online dictionary as well. It seems like I need to improve my vocabulary a bit, well it never hurts to learn. So next time, more difficult words :)

I have learnt so many new words from this game! Also, I have forgot so many new words that I learnt from this game! Haha I find myself browsing pages of words for something interesting, completely ignoring regular words..

parviscient ?
ecbatic?

oh dear.... oh my word!!

I like the idea of nymphs though ;)
la fida ninfa is one of my favourite classics...

examined

Each Xiphodon Animal's Mammalia Indicated Near Extinction Dates

Curmudgeonly old men pontificate, leading everyone to express loud yawns.

Curmudgeonly

College Undoubtedly Makes Usually Debonair Gentlemen Extremely Opressed, Normally Lacking Yearning.

For anything. Losing all hope. Digging a hole in preparation to bury themselves. I hate college. Bleugh.

Most academic knowledge exasperates students.

I hear you. I finally graduated in December and will probably never desire to go back there. It got old when I realized that I was paying people to make me work, when I was used to getting paid to work. It seemed like a very backwards arrangement.

Students.

Struggling to understand Doctors etc not temporising school.

School is the craziest of b**tches.

Students.

Struggling to understand Doctors etc not temporising school.

School is the craziest of b**tches.

School? that was a long time ago... rofl

Teaching Enthusiastic Monkeys Prolongs Overt Rises In Suicides In New Guinea :confused:

Seems like someone would have noticed, and stopped teaching monkeys in New Guinea...

Prolongs

Partial recovery of lost objects normally gets stale...

I lost a dive knife on my first ever spearing expedition. Followed by my buoy and gun. Never found the knife again...

Enthusiastically

Eventually, Nigel thought, his ugly sister is actually set to invite chaos and launch lingerie. Yes.

Actually

Attack Chimps Trap Unicorn And Later Lie Yawning.

That was not easy at 0230h. I should probably have waited until such a time as I could see straight with both eyes. Oh well! I think it makes at least a semblance of sense...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT