• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Air gun easy loader

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I was trying to make my loader easier to make using less parts and here it is:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF1zqAbA1Rc]YouTube - Pneumatic loader[/ame]

Reactions: agbiv
This is the loader at the last video:

I think it is the simplest solution possible. I use it when loading the pneumatic at more than 20 bars with 6,5 mm shaft to prevent bending or when I could not load the gun from some reason (muscular pain, shoulder pain).

Last edited:
This is the work of my son. Hi made this loader similar to one of my previous loaders. Hi solved the problem of attaching the loader to the gun on only one side of the gun what works good.

Here is how was made the latest loader. It was made by my son Marko.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu8lVy5BTSA]YouTube - Pneumatic loader - stainless steel loader for pneumatic speargun (how it is made)[/ame]

I have always used very long airguns, but never felt the need to do something like that.

Hola Tromit! Estoy impresionado con tu trabajo y el de tu hijo.
Es posible adquirir vuestro cargador.
Vivo en España y me interesaria comprar uno.
Un saludo

I am interested in your magazine.
I was very impressed by your work and I would like to try it.
I live in Spain.
It is possible??
Thanks and regards

I am testing the loader that Marko made for Cyrano 110.

It could be used with pneumatic guns of any size.
This loader could be used also like that one in a thread #41. That way is more convenient when the loader should be used with several guns of different length. Than it is possible to pull out just the necessary length of the spectra according to the length of the spear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: devondave
That is my loader!
How nice! I like how it has been!
I am willing to try.
A few atmospheres can I use? to 25? 30?
Thank you very much for everything. You are very professional.

That is my loader!
How nice! I like how it has been!
I am willing to try.
A few atmospheres can I use? to 25? 30?
Thank you very much for everything. You are very professional.

Because you have Cyranos (110, 970 ...) without a vacuum system you might use it on 30 atmospheres with 7 mm shaft or 25 atmospheres if you use 6,5 mm shaft. You could use it on more than 30 atmospheres but it would not be good for the gun. If you had a Tomba on your Cyrano 110, 24 atmospheres would be OK for 7 mm and 20 atmospheres for 6,5 mm shaft. Look at this video to see how to use the loader with different size guns:

You could pull out only the necessary length of spectra.
Cheers, tromic

Last edited by a moderator:

lorubberring.jpg

Last edited:
Tromic your designs obviously give you hours of enjoyment, forever perfecting you designs must be really satisfying.

Tromic your designs obviously give you hours of enjoyment, forever perfecting you designs must be really satisfying.
Yes, you are right foxfish. I was trying to find easier way of attaching the loader to the gun, also easier to make. I think this is what I was looking for. Easy to make, easy to attach to any gun. It was just not easy find out how to do that.
Cheer and Happy New Year to you and to all other members, tromic

Might be useful. Made by Italian "Tekel" who made his version of Easy Loader.

Expanding the possibilities of Easy loader. No wraps of spectra round the shaft are necessary, what makes loading of free shaft convenient too. Also safe unloading is possible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k-WbYQPhrU"]YouTube - Easy Loader.wmv[/ame]

Cyrano 1100, on 18 bar, 6,5 mm shaft.

Last edited:
Simply preventing the winch to turn back:

Attachments

• brake.JPG
    brake.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 311
  • 50 cm.JPG
    50 cm.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: Don Paul
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT