• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Air gun easy loader

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
One picture more - preparation for loading the gun. These guides are little bulky, but secure on the shaft. I will make also same smaller guides, probably for second and third guides, in case of loading long and/or thin shaft. For 7 mm shaft, on 30 kg loading effort, one guide should be on every 50 - 60 cm. For small pneumatic like Cressi 70 or similar no guides are necessary. In case on the picture, Cyrano 850 with 7 mm shaft, one guide is sufficient. With Asso 135, two guides would be enough.

Attachments

• BeforeLoading.jpg
    BeforeLoading.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Now the Easy Loader it is finished and complete. Marko made this smaller type holders for spectra. Small loop of spectra ensures friction and prevents it to disengage form the shaft.

Attachments

• LoaderDrzaciMali.jpg
    LoaderDrzaciMali.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 343
  • LoaderDrzacMali1.jpg
    LoaderDrzacMali1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTbsEr7OfBA]‪Improved Easy Loader‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1S8PmGPIAw]Easy Loader (last version) - YouTube[/ame]
:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBVjhULjoAA]Loader_guide.MPG - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxCNzD8QY]Loader unwrap - YouTube[/ame]

Slightly different way of attaching a loader to Cyrano:

No parts of loader remains on the gun after using the loader.

Reactions: Don Paul
I was even thinking about to use a knot like this on a picture instead of using a steel joint.

A few tricks that can help prevent bending of the arrows.

Last edited:
This is the work of my son. Hi made this loader similar to one of my previous loaders. Hi solved the problem of attaching the loader to the gun on only one side of the gun what works good.

Would you make me one??

very cool ive seen others but i like how yours has rollers in it so the line is flush with the spear.

The simplest Easy loader I have.
This was actually easy loader for my wooden speargun to pull rubber bands. There is maybe still a picture of it somewhere on this forum..? I have not used it for years and now I had an idea to use it like a hand winch when I need some force between two points to rise something heavy (I can rise my weight..), to stretch or compress some spring or tighten a cable..

1597160605914.png

Last edited:
This design is much better and safer, I mean using the plastic part...
Everything what is under the red vertical line must be in line and the angle of 85 degree is important for safety and convenience.

Attachments

• LoaderKratki.jpg
    LoaderKratki.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 300
This is a modification to an existing Easy Loader. I've added a frictional breaking possibility...

Reactions: Zahar
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT