• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Another Formal invitation: DB Summer Jam July 4th - July 9th 2007

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sanso

Maker of Educators
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Hear Ye all!
Out the calendars and mark the date!

This is the official invitation for the DB Summer Jam 2007 in Konstanz, Germany from
Wednesday, July 4th through Monday, July 9th.
Conditions will be the same as for the Spring Jam - but it'll be warmer. :cool:

Get Your free accomodation at Sanso's while there's places left!
There will be more space for mats and sleeping bags since the balcony provides
for some excellent summery, starry sky to sleep under. - Not to be missed! :D

Hope to see lots of You here this summer!

Reactions: Veronika and maytag
Yipee!!!!!
Sanso, Bookmark me for your balcony! I'll definitely be there :)
Bodensee rocks!!!!
Christophe

I just got news from jaybocca that he'll be coming as well and is willing to pick up people on the way.
bdurrett, sounds like a ride for You! :D

Yeah thats right, I am coming too. I am not 100% sure jet if I already be there at the 4th, but definitely I gonna be there for the weekend.

I will be cruisin' down the Autobahn starting of in Darmstadt, so I am free to pick up people along the way. Guess that would be Karlsruhe, Stuttgart etc.

greetz Felix

Short update on the DB Summer Jam July 4th - July 9th 2007

People, the way things are looking here, this summer's going to be awesome.
The water's being wonderful and the first BBQs have been spot-on.

Servus zusammen,

definitely sounds like the place to be! I don't know yet for sure but I'd love to drop by and join you. If there's any organizing going on via PM can you please keep me updated, too?
Have been SCUBAdiving in the Lake Constance for a few times now but didn't make it to freedive there. Still keen on doing this... (BTW, have you tried the dropoff at Graf yet? Must be pretty cool for freediving?)

Sanso, are you freediving the Lake Constance on a regular basis? Would it be ok to drop you a line when I'm there again?

Viele liebe Grüße,

Veronika

Last edited:
Hey, a new voice! :D
I try to have all the essentials in this thread (apart from personal data, such as addresses), so if there's any PMing, it's only non-public stuff.
I'm all alone on this side of the lake :)waterwork), but get my toes wet whenever rest-of-life allows.
I'd love to have a buddy around at least sometimes, so yes, drop me a line whenever.

Haven't even heard of the dropoff at Graf so far as I am fairly new to the business. Where is that?

Where are You from, anyway? Let's hear some of the details. ;)

Its really pity that I am in Italy this time.
"Graf Dropoff" is a place at "Baumarkt Graf" I think.
Nice place for diving with gear.

Its really pity that I am in Italy this time.
"Graf Dropoff" is a place at "Baumarkt Graf" I think.
Nice place for diving with gear.
Baumarkt Graf where?

it`s straight beside the "Campingpark Überlingen" where i use to stay when we go freediving Bodensee !
The Campingpark is equiped for Scuba-Divers and there are always plenty much divers there.
Sometimes freedivers, also.
For me Überlingen Campingpark and "Bau Graf" are the best places to freedive becaus you can dress-up , and have a shower at the Campingpark, and its just VERY closed to the lake !!!

aaaah, gotcha. Well, we could consider going there this weekend. How about that?
Are You and Kai coming? And if so: When? For how long?

Hey Richard

i can not come this weekend, becaus my bus is still at "Joe`s Pimp my ride !"
next weekend also.... still working on the Hifi and interiour!
12.-13.5. it`s my birthday and have to stay here for friends, and 17.-20.Mai we are in Hemmoor !!

Hi guys,

sorry I'm a bit late with answering :) . Yes Graf is the dropoff opposite Baumarkt Graf about 50m direction camping lot. Its where they built the stairs down to the waterfront about a year or two (?) ago. The dropoff starts at approx. at 50cm :D and goes down to thirty-something (don't remember exactly). Should be a nice dive. You can basically sit right at the dropoff, don your fins and roll over :) !
If you want to go there by car, which I suppose, prepare to be there early!!! There are just 2 spots for parking in front of Graf (links am Tor, nicht das Tor zuparken das gibt Aerger) which are in great demand, just as M@trox mentioned. Last time a couple of Scubies even camped there for two full days and filled all the space - which was pretty unfair :martial .

Have fun diving, take care & give my regards to Andreas if you see him,

Veronika

If you want to go there by car, which I suppose,...
a couple of Scubies even camped there for two full days and filled all the space - which was pretty unfair :martial .

Have fun diving, take care & give my regards to Andreas if you see him,
Scubies stay there longer, I guess. :t - Bad Scubies! :naughty
I'll see if I can find that Baumarkt next time. I'm not going by car, but with my bike, likely using the ferry from Wallhausen, so no trouble there. :D
I'll give Andreas Your regards if - and only if - You don't show up Yourself. How about that? (He hasn't responded about this weekend so far, btw..)
Where are You from, anyway?

Servus,

thanks for the invitation :inlove .
I'm Austrian traveling to NRW from time to time to say hi to my boyfriend. Since he's into technical diving and we have friends living in Tuttlingen we like travel to Lake Constance now and then. He's there more often then me, for me its rather every two month or so. So unfortunately this time I won't be able to join you :( . If it's ok for you guys I'd just drop you a line or two when I'm back again.

By the way you just don't know how lucky you are having a lake like that just around the corner :) !

All the best,

Veronika

A short update on the DeeperBlue Summer Jam 07:

Right now, I know of the following people coming or likely coming:

Waterenthusiast, jaybocca, Andreas Falkenroth (just for the weekend), rbsub with his diver-nutter-family, Adrijan (from Konstanz, not on DB)

Plans are not yet set in stone, but will likely include:
- diving at the 90m dropoff off Wallhausen
- diving at the dropoff Graf in Überlingen
- diving off my front porch in Konstanz/Staad
- BBQs by the lake
- Lots of blabbering
- Visit(s) to the local breweries
- Ample breakfasts after early morning dives for those so inclined :D

Should we get enough participants, I'd also consider calling for a Static competition here at the quai. - Waddayathink?

That all sounds reaaaaally promising :)
If nothing comes in my way( my first exam should be the 16 of July, so it will be a nice diversion) i will definetly be there, and show you all who is the king of static rofl . No i don't think i stand a chance if Andreas is competing. damn these overly trained AIDA trainer who already trained under Umberto ;)
Well i wish everyone a nice day/night,
Christophe

Reminder

Only three weeks to go for the DB Summer Jam '07 in Konstanz,
Make sure You'll be there, as we´re extremely likely to have an excellent time!

@bdurret: Any news if You (and possibly Your family) will come? The dog's welcome as long as he/she promises not to eat our cat.

Unfortunately it is very unlikely that I can join you at this Jam Session cause my tests (and I have many of them) are just too close at the date :( :( :(

I´m really pissed about that but I´m sure you guys will have an excellent time!!!

Greeez, der Kai

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT