• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Another Formal invitation: DB Summer Jam July 4th - July 9th 2007

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
... same shit to me ! 6 damn hard mechanical-engineering tests.
but be sure, end of july and first august days, I`ll be at Überlingen or Konstance and divedivedive

Just a couple of days until the DeeperBlue Summer Jam 07!

There are still bunks available at our place, late reservations gladly accepted! :D

Currently, I know of these people, who want to come:
Waterenthusiast, jaybocca, Andreas Falkenroth (just for the weekend), rbsub with his diver-nutter-family, Adrijan (from Konstanz, not on DB)

So who else is in?

Hi Sanso,
It seems that i will join you friday evening till sunday evening. I will be coming by car, so if there is anyone on the road between Freiburg and Konstanz please PM me so that i can catch you up!

Voller Vorfreude,
Christophe

Hi Sanso,
It seems that i will join you friday evening till sunday evening. I will be coming by car, so if there is anyone on the road between Freiburg and Konstanz please PM me so that i can catch you up!
Good point!

Also, could You all give me some pointers as to when You will be arriving here?

Hi Sanso,
I think we will arrive on Sunday - but we want to stay until Monday :t (if possible).

It's a pity that we can't come earlier. But be warned: We are a group of 4 people :t.

Okay, Jaybocca, Diving-Kai83 and M@trox have decided to give higher priority to passing their upcoming exams - I guess we normal people just can't understand such decisions :t - So now it's down to Waterenthusiast from Friday through Sunday and Björn and rbsub+3 on Sunday.

It's just gonna be a Sunday dive-meet after all. :)

As mentioned before: spontaneous visitors are very welcome!
What's with the Zurich people?

Reactions: rbsub
So give us some information. How was the Summer Jam 07, yet.
Im sitting here in my "Kapuff" and learn absolut boring bullsh... and I´m pretty pissed off, that I couldnt have joined you!!!

Hope you have had a really good time until now and I hope some new pb´s were set up!

Greeez, der Kai

Okay as Sanso is busy with the "Monobrot", (see "collections of weird fins" thread) i will post my personal experiences, gathered this wonderfull last weekend.

I had a really great time in Konstanz, i arrived on Friday evening, had a nice chit-chat with Richard (aka Sanso the beast of the lake ;)) and after watching a very nice jennifer Garner killing people (Elektra) we went to bed to be in perfect shape the next morning.

Well perfect shape is not really how you describe my state at 6:30 in the morning :hungover, but after all i was there for some lake diving, so we went straight ahead to Sanso beach which lies 200m from Richards house.

There we played in 14°C Water at a max depth of 17m, to acclimatize, as we both were not much into deep diving these last month. I noticed after 1 hour in the Water that the lower water temperature, could become an issue, which revealed to be the case later that day. So we went back to Richards Villa and had a delicious breakfast/brunch (by the way Mr. Sanso did all the cooking and is really great at it :p yummy).

After some relaxing in the sun on the balcony, we went to our next dive location at... damn can't remember the name, well ask Richard he knows :D. There we had a similar drop-off into deep waters (~90m) as in Wallhausen, and serious PB hunt could begin. In the end i did a really nice 26m dive and a 28m dive that was close to lmc. With hindsight i realize why:
Don't try to set a new PB when you're already shivering from cold on the surface !!! :duh

On sunday reinforcement arrived in form of the rbsub family, and we went to the Spring-Jam dive spot, aka Wallhausen drop-off, despite the worsened weather conditions. No PB hunt for me this time, but a nice and relaxed 20m dive to memorize the feeling of sinking into the black :)

After a tour through Konstanz with our personal guide Richard, i abandoned these wonderfull people in the evening, and drove home to rejoin my beloved Exam preparation :(

To summarize:
  • a PB increase of 40% (+8m)
  • a hell of a good time down there with really nice people

Don't miss it next time boys and girls !!!

Christophe

P.S.: Pics will follow

Reactions: rbsub and sanso
It was a pity that my family and me were only be able to join the Summer Jam for one day.:(

We have had such a wonderful time in Konstanz and we can't wait to come again (Sanso, be warned: Perhaps in 2 weeks :)).

It was so much fun to meet the others and to dive with them. We really should do that more often. Especially the drop-off at Wallhausen is such a nice place to dive. (It could only be better if it wouldn't rain when we were been there :t)

So thanks again to Sanso and his wife to organize this fantastic Summer Jam.

Reactions: sanso
Very nice pictures. But on some photos I look so old rofl and sometimes a little bit exhausted.:)

Well that is surely because of my old camera ;)
I always look stupid on pics and especially on underwater pics...But i try to reassure myself that in reality i'm the most handsome guy on the whole planet :D

Christophe

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT