• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Any UK spearo underwater attacks?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Apneabuoy,

you're obviously losing your edge, I left my wallet unattended in the back of your car for a few hours.

I won't share my scuba accident with a loose motion whilst on a Red Sea liveaboard

Scallop season is only a few weeks away up here.

See you soon Podge :)

Only if you move um into 3 meters of water for me.roflrofl

Going to try hard to make it up this year mate, even if we make a bit of a weekend of it with a B+B overnighter oop north.:friday
I'll have a word with Fat John (glowworm) and we'll see whats what:)

A mate of mine was on a liveaboard with us (his name was H) and he said to me just before we get to the dive site let me know so I can nip to the loo. That is good thinking as you shouldn't poo on your own dive site.

Anyway I told him in good time, kitted up jumped in with my buddy and started my decent, I always try to get in first before the flids scare the fish away.

I got down to about 6-10m and saw this massive Napolean Wrasse, magnificent creature, it was swimming towards the boat. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a rather large Jobby coming from the flushed toilet in the boat. It was sinking and the Wrasse was after it, I didn't know where to look but just managed to see the large jobby sucked up by the Wrasse

I was nearly sick and never ate fish all holiday.

The moral of this story, H was a t*** haha

Only if you move um into 3 meters of water for me.roflrofl

Going to try hard to make it up this year mate, even if we make a bit of a weekend of it with a B+B overnighter oop north.:friday
I'll have a word with Fat John (glowworm) and we'll see whats what:)

I know a site that at low tide its 4metres. We down want you grounding. I'll bring buckets for water to pour over your back just incase

I tried to make up an anagram from manalive but couldn't think of any!!!
That is quite unusual for an 8 letter word..

manalive dropped a pound and it hit him on the back of his head ...tight ba%%ard

when he farts only dogs can hear it

Seen a colleague with his foot in the gob of a monkfish up to his knee.
Had a small octopus glare at me once with the evil eye!! (was taunting it)
Swam face first into a lions mane last year.... that pi$$ remedy....doesn`t work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jay cluskey
Seen a colleague with his foot in the gob of a monkfish up to his knee.
Had a small octopus glare at me once with the evil eye!! (was taunting it)
Swam face first into a lions mane last year.... that pi$$ remedy....doesn`t work!
You managed to pee on your face?
Fair play! rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT