• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Apnea training organization...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Mlaen

Making progress...
Jun 22, 2003
This is the list of exerices that i prepared for myself:

Pranayama
O2/CO2 Tables
Packing/pack-streching
Cardio training

So my question is how would you guys organize your training to get the maximum results?
I don't think that it's ok do all the exerices in one day (not enough time, there is no point in that)

OK, i see this is going nowhere so... another question:
Will this exerices help me to become more CO2 tolerant or there is some other exerices for that?
Thanx!

ok....I once heard (and believed :) ) that O2/CO2
tables tires the heart and the lungs in a manner similar to aerobic training and that performing training after that will mean that your performace
will be poor. Also, Pranayama and Pack/stretching
are good warm-ups for the tables... so I would split
the routine in two days:

one day :

Pranayama
Lung pack/stretching
CO2 OR O2 table (switching tables every two days...)

any other day:
aerobic conditioning

my 2 cents, dude

True about your body getting tired.

Train hard, and keep training.
Dont try to do max performance. (yet)

Then, take a few days off. 3 or so.
Dont do any training or breath hold,
and then hit the pool with a buddy.

Do a good warmup, and go for broke.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT