Tuesday, November 20, 2018
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 40,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 496,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,300+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Austin Texas Freediving enthusiasts

D C

Jul 8, 2017
Austin, TX
Howdy,

I was wondering if there are any folks interested in doing freediving in the Austin, Texas area. I came across a couple of pretty old posting but those threads seem to be dead from what I can tell.

Look forward to hearing back from y'all!

D C

baeckbro

Aug 29, 2018
Belton Texas
Howdy,

I was wondering if there are any folks interested in doing freediving in the Austin, Texas area. I came across a couple of pretty old posting but those threads seem to be dead from what I can tell.

Look forward to hearing back from y'all!

D C
I'm a diver who just moved to Texas and looking for buddies to hit the water with! Let me know if you're still on here and interested

I'm still here and ready to dive, I'm also a Freedive instructor based in Austin Texas, and have some upcoming classes.

September
Saturday 22nd Level 1
Sunday 23rd Level 2

September
Saturday 29nd Level 1
Sunday 30th Level 2

Be sure to let me know if you have any question.

We also do social dive and just hang out and buddy each other.

[email protected]

Hope all is well.