• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Avast!! It's April!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hmm...he's hesitating for some reason, seems to be my lucky day!

Attachments

• aprilversion2.jpg
    aprilversion2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 269
ï hate to dissappoint you but thats not the first time i had a gun pointed at me :)

"Don't shoot until you see the whites of there eyes!"

Today we are testing out the new fish camouflaged spear.

The new fish catapult, guaranteed to fling your fish 25 meters or your money back. (use of any bands or fish that are not approved voids warranty, not approved for underwater use, keep out of reach of children.)

Last edited:
Seein that you seem to be slighly out of practice lets raise the stakes a bit shall we my little tadpole...
If you miss me you gotta kiss me!
View attachment 13081

Last edited:
Eros was a freediver... so you never know what dive will bring you love!

Attachments

• DB April copy.jpg
    DB April copy.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 245
Reactions: island_sands
I'm safe, Surely he won't shoot his shaft off too early when he's got two rubbers on ;) ;) ;)

And then the little fish opened it's mouth wide, then wider . . . and as the currents rushed in the spearo was carried with them and disappeared into the dark oblivion, never to be seen again.

"Don't worry guys, you can come closer. Spearos don't deserve their reputation, they only feed on plankton and small fish. I'm sure he is more scared of us than we are scared of him."

Reactions: AltSaint
These are some pretty funny quotes, but gawd dammit there's something wrong if Fondueset doesn't win it this month, that's the funniest shit i've read in ages

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..."

"Who said that knowing algebra would make me happier?"

Attachments

• DBAprilmaths.jpg
    DBAprilmaths.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 287
Reactions: Oldsarge
Using a camera to bait fish always proved successful in California, state of Holywood.

Last edited:
I kind of have to agree with benny b, that's the funniest thing I'v seen in a while fondueset

'Man, this really works! Just wiggle the flopper a little and they come right in...Sheesh, I almost feel sorry for em..'

Attachments

• angler.jpg
    angler.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT