• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bubble Rings

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Great PICS!!!

I got inspiration from all the nice pics, so I went down and tried some bubble the other day. I can get the ring shape but the bubbles didn't become perfectly "clear". The water was only about 4-5m deep, I guess deeper water is needed...or what?

No deep water required.
I do it in a 4m pool,
and it goes solid from bottom to top,
without breaking up.

all you need is a bit of practice....and no current.

Here is one I took from my trip to the Solomons earlier this month

Attachments

• bestring.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 476
Reactions: Pezman
Hey Jon,

That tripped me out. As I'm reading the thread, I see a pic of me diving towards a bubble-ring. Where did you get that shot?

That photo was taken when I worked in Grand Cayman by Carlos Villosh. A very good u/w photographer, you should check-out his web-page if you get a chance, I believe its www.magicsea.com

Here is one of me... it is small res cause i made a vid of it and took a screenshot... its in my pool @ 1.5 meters

Attachments

• bubble.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 467
Here is picture of one of my bubble rings. It was done in a 4 m deep pool. I was both - diver and photographer.
Deeply,
MANUEL HOLLER

Last edited:
Wow, great thread.

I run www.BubbleRings.com, check it out to see more pics of bubble rings from divers. (See the Links section.)

If you have any photos of bubble rings I could post on my web site, please email me and I will reply with details, or just email the pic and I'll put it up with full credit to you.

David Whiteis

http://www.BubbleRings.com

PS. Any entrepreneurial types (near Maryland hopefully) interested in working together on creating a SCUBA diver's toy that creates bubble rings at the push of a button? I already have the design done.

Attachments

• rm1-75pct-o.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Reactions: Pezman
Martin Štěpánek in action! (Photo by Jan Hájek)

Attachments

• 04.7.6_33c.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 287
Reactions: Adrian
Hey!Is that the silver surfer.Just joking . Can't wait to get some clear water so I can practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
That photo was taken when I worked in Grand Cayman by Carlos Villosh. A very good u/w photographer, you should check-out his web-page if you get a chance, I believe its underwater photography and fine art prints of sea life

Hey, That's me !! I know this is a very old post, but I've just found it by chance. Cali, still around? free diving? I remember when I took the photo of you through a bubble ring, more than 10 years ago...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…