• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Buy Top Equipment @ The Deeper Blue Shop!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi all,

I placed an order for 2 masks (Order Number 68823) on May 30th with their internet store and paid for my items by credit card to be shipped by DHL Air which should take only 4 days to arrive. I live here in California, USA. I had previously ordered from them several years ago and received good service. Not this time, however.

I received their email saying that my order was being processed and when nothing arrived a week later, I sent them an email to the given email: orders@scubastore.com giving them all my particulars. I received no reply. Nada!

Several days later, I sent them two other emails again to the aforementioned email as well as their contact email: contact@scubastore.com. Still absolutely no response.

If you are living here in the US, I very strongly recommend that you try some other store based in the US itself like Leisure Pro. I ordered several items (fins, snokels and 1 mask) from this place at the same time and received my items within a week (via UPS).

I leave for Hawaii on Friday and my two masks are not here. I will never EVER shop with this people again especially when they can't even bother to reply to my emails regarding my order.

I live in the UAE which is not on the normal list of mailing countries (we dont even have post codes), and got my order in three days. I am also surprised that they have not responded, as they are normally super efficient.
i'll send a message to Stephan and ask him to look into it as this is very odd.

Peter,
make sure you check your "spam" folder. The replies from the store may of ended up there.

Hi all,

I placed an order for 2 masks (Order Number 68823) on May 30th with their internet store and paid for my items by credit card to be shipped by DHL Air which should take only 4 days to arrive. I live here in California, USA. I had previously ordered from them several years ago and received good service. Not this time, however.

I received their email saying that my order was being processed and when nothing arrived a week later, I sent them an email to the given email: orders@scubastore.com giving them all my particulars. I received no reply. Nada!

Several days later, I sent them two other emails again to the aforementioned email as well as their contact email: contact@scubastore.com. Still absolutely no response.

If you are living here in the US, I very strongly recommend that you try some other store based in the US itself like Leisure Pro. I ordered several items (fins, snokels and 1 mask) from this place at the same time and received my items within a week (via UPS).

I leave for Hawaii on Friday and my two masks are not here. I will never EVER shop with this people again especially when they can't even bother to reply to my emails regarding my order.

My stuff gets to Canada in less than 4 days every time. I've made about 5 orders in the last 4 years.
You have 1 bad experience and you're dumping all over them, recommending other stores before you even check your spam filter or wait to find out what happened? Sometimes shit happens, and international service with multiple handlers is allowed a few screwups IMO. I notice it's your 1st post on Deeper Blue too.....

Reactions: island_sands
my stuff gets to me quickly too, though it took a while to set up my account, apparently Egypt is in Europe according to the subastore Map/Country list...i was being fooled all along rofl rofl

Erik, don't make stupid assumptions that I didn't check my spam mail. It was the very first thing I checked before I emailed them my inquiries. I have waited 12 days to find out what happened to my 4-day delivery order. How long should I wait?

Also, I received their order confirmation email in my inbox after I placed my order so the orders@scubastore.com address is not being filtered out as spam.

Just because you don't see me posting means absolutely nothing at all. I haven't had any reason to post anything for a very long time now and I have a different email provider as well but I have ordered from this store a number of times.

Everyone else, thank you very much for responding and for your helpful suggestions and assistance. I deeply appreciate your taking the time to do so.

Even though Egypt is next to the mediterranean sea like Spain and the UAE is still way closer than the US, the distance is not a problem. DHL is quite efficient as Erik pointed out.

But when a store asks a customer to pay x amount of dollars to ship their items within a specified amount of time, it is not unreasonable for them to have the expectation that their items will be received within the given time frame. Not withstanding that, I still ordered my items 14 days in advance and that is over 3 times longer than what I paid for.

Note: I made sure that my two masks were in stock before I ordered them. All the other items that they did not have in stock, I ordered from another store.

I understand that there can be a myriad of reasonable reasons as to why those items may be delayed (I run my own import/export business). I can accept that they may not be able to ship my items on time. Its part of running an international business. Heck, maybe I accidentally entered an incorrect credit card number!

What I cannot accept is that they have not bothered to respond to my inquiries as to the expected time of delivery of my order or whether there were any problems at all processing my order. What makes me more disappointed is that I know that emails from them are not being filtering out as spam.

Still, I hope....

Sorry for my assumptions, but I still think posting a big slam is not cool. I'd be pissed too, but I'd wait until I had a solid response before shitting all over a well-reputed service.
I'm a month overdue for a great book I ordered on Amazon, but it's the first time out of many orders and I'm not going to start saying Amazon sucks because of one incident.
Seriously good luck and I hope this gets resolved and you get your gear... it sucks when your anticipating the stuff in the mail.

Reactions: Pastor
Hi all,

Problem resolved! Sorry for using the word "stupid assumptions" with you Erik.

Scubastore says that it sent me a reply on June 5th to my first inquiry on June 4th. I didn't get that email but I believe that they did send it.

They also sent me another email dated June 10th in response to my 2nd email dated June 7th.

Here is why they cannot process my order:
"Unfortunately we need to inform you that we can not send any Scubapro products out side Europe anymore.

So we can't send you the SCUBAPRO FUTURA 1 BLACK-BLACK
We are really sorry for this inconvenience!
For your information, please see our Terms and Conditions (at the bottom of our web page):
The delivery of products of Scubapro Uwatec will be carried out only in directions included in the European Economic Space (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Republic Slovakia, Czech Republic and Republic of Slovenia).
However we are happy to invite you to purchase other brands to substitute your order.
As the: Beuchat MUNDIAL Black Black "

So, firstly, I want to (as I did in my reply to Maria at Scubastore) thank them for making the attempts to reply to me and I appologise to everyone for my harsh tone and thanks again everyone for your help and suggestions.

I'll post again in another 6 years or so.....(probably with a different email address as well).

Reactions: island_sands
Good ending to the story!
I just checked an order with them... ordered on June 06... courier has it on for delivery today woohoo! More masks and crap I don't really need haha!

is there a currency converter or do i have to do this myself as everything seems to be in euros and i want to purchase in canadian?

and has anyone had problems bringing a spear gun across the border if i order a gun online?

You wont have any problems shipping into Canada- it's fishing gear. What are you ordering?

im thinking on ordering the cressi comanche and maybe some fins undecided looking for something that might be able to handle a little blue water and some reef as im heading back to new zealand for a 2 week spearfishing excursion and some cray fishin

Reactions: Erik
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT