• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

c4 carbon gun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Anthony Wells??? I heard that name several times before.Any realtion with Riffe? ``its the trigger mech that can't handle the load`` This exactly what i mean.

Alan
``On C4 it is close to 3 mm`` Very thick is it cause a problem of swinging or more positive float??
Can you make a comparision of swinging C4 versus OMER? Is C4 real PEA shooter like OMER? If C4 has as much as accuracy and manuverability like OMER i will be glad to buy one.Can you post link of dealers plz??

I also interested in with TOTEMSUB and send an e-mail to them to learn the shipping prices but they don`t hit me back
:waterwork

Hello everybody.
Very very good... I was wondering about this C4 mono, carbon....
I don´t know, what do you suggest.....

Omer T 20 90cm.....

or.....

C4 mono.....

Told me Omer only 2 meters of range

C4 has 6 meters...

How is it..... what´s your opinion....
getting started: C4

come on, it´s not too much for a beginner

Murat said:
Anthony Wells??? I heard that name several times before.Any realtion with Riffe? ``its the trigger mech that can't handle the load`` This exactly what i mean.

Alan
``On C4 it is close to 3 mm`` Very thick is it cause a problem of swinging or more positive float??
Can you make a comparision of swinging C4 versus OMER? Is C4 real PEA shooter like OMER? If C4 has as much as accuracy and manuverability like OMER i will be glad to buy one.Can you post link of dealers plz??

I also interested in with TOTEMSUB and send an e-mail to them to learn the shipping prices but they don`t hit me back
:waterwork
I HAVE A C-4 SPEARGUN IN 75CM.IT IS VERY ACCURATE AND DOES NOT BEND LIKE ALUMINUM.IT IS MY FAVORITE SPEARGUN AND I WOULDNT TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING.SOMEBODY MENTION THAT THE THIKNESS IS 3MM BUT IS ACTALY 5MM AND THAT GIVE YOU EXTREME ACCURACY BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BENT.

Murat, I think when Alan is referring to TWO bands, he means ONE band in traditional sense. He calls it two bands because EACH section of the ONE band screws into the muzzle. It is NOT a 2 continuous bands like on RA or most other guns. Below is 115 Monoscocca, as you can see it can only accomodate ONE band (made out of TWO individual band sections)

mnscoccano1.jpg

Guys this thread is 4 years old! Other than Murat, i dont think any of these other characters will be reading htis thread any time soon!

Huw.

They even had new models NOW!!!!

Until that day,i owned many spearguns. Currently using TOTEMSUB!! It rocks after you get used to it.

By the way this thread is way too old. But can remmember it just like it was started yesteday...

Murat, I'm very interested in your opion about Totemsub guns, especially the Guizzo and Aqua type (I'm still looking forward a short 80cm) if you're into them. Any feedback please?

i don't have aqua..

I have guizzo and pelagos they both rocks...

Guizzo 80 is extraordinary gun shoots like a 110 of normal screw in type euro gun. Had been made very difficult shoots with it after i get used to it, i did not let me down.

But they have half rail, 15-20 cm on the front and 15-20 cm on the back. After using the same shaft for some time the shaft get bit more flexible after few "starightening" operation and when loding to the second notch to powerfull 17.5mm bands. shaft tend to flex a bit to sideways since ther is no rail in the middle part of the body. BUt you can correct that flex with your hand (i know sound strange) but in anyway i hit what i shoot with that gun. Its SUPERB!!! but may be you consider to say Fabrizio to make you a full rail 80cm gun since its not a big deal to make it. Even i can modify it but there is no need i think.

Reactions: spaghetti
Thanks Murat. I hope the shaft bend will be no issue for me: I only use Seatec shafts (which have a great elastic return) and Demka or Devoto, which are rocky hard shafts. You didn't mention the Totem "Micro" reel: arent' you using it?
The only downside for Guizzo is the price: I have a family to feed and two mortgages going on. I think I'll have to sell some more used gear for a painless purchase...

i have micro reel its quite good but i don't knnow its bit filmsy..like atoy. It does the job. I found line capacity is not enough for deep dives but you can accept that since the reel is very small. No drag at all...But Maori white fish reel seemed better to me. Built quality seems better (from the pictures) and smillar properties.

maori make the best reels, i have a dentex reel on my mamba, i wish i could install the same one on the c4 mr carbon 105...the standard reel is cool but the maori reel is much better in my opinion

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT