• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 URUKAY 120 Help

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hello guys.. I'm a spear fisher from Dubai ,, I have bought a C4 Urukay 120 which is a new addition to my collection, and it has 2 bands 16 mm and the shaft is 7 mm. and I want to upgrade it for a long distance shooting and I'm not sure what band or shaft measurements to go for? should I put 3 bands of 20 mm and a shaft with 8 mm slip tip?

Additional to that I have seen a new trigger for the C4 , is it something I should go for?

I have read the post on the top but it was dated to 2011 I'm sure there are new updates on the C4 they sell today. and is there any website that sells the C4 Accessories as it will be helpful.

Hello guys.. I'm a spear fisher from Dubai ,, I have bought a C4 Urukay 120 which is a new addition to my collection, and it has 2 bands 16 mm and the shaft is 7 mm. and I want to upgrade it for a long distance shooting and I'm not sure what band or shaft measurements to go for? should I put 3 bands of 20 mm and a shaft with 8 mm slip tip?

Additional to that I have seen a new trigger for the C4 , is it something I should go for?

I have read the post on the top but it was dated to 2011 I'm sure there are new updates on the C4 they sell today. and is there any website that sells the C4 Accessories as it will be helpful.
I've used it with 8.5mm spear and slip tip and 3x16mm bands. Worked great!
the trigger difference is the line release...
What accessories would you want? I could help with a few :)

Thanks Marginatus for ur replay

whats the shaft brand u use ? length for the shaft ?
what brands for the band u use and whats the length for the bands ?
and whats the shooting range for that ?

the accessories that i need are the
grip and the weights for the C4

one more thing what is this piece called?
11136131_713809602074429_4843022814137377316_o-jpg.41735

the one i have isnt the same

Thanks Marginatus for ur replay

whats the shaft brand u use ? length for the shaft ?
what brands for the band u use and whats the length for the bands ?
and whats the shooting range for that ?

the accessories that i need are the
grip and the weights for the C4

one more thing what is this piece called?
11136131_713809602074429_4843022814137377316_o-jpg.41735

the one i have isnt the same
I sent you a friend request on Facebook (assuming it's you).. it's easier to message in real time.
That part is a line release I made in stainless steel by 3D printing... It's soooo much better then the thick wire things that come with the gun.

To complete muzzle line wrapping, this from C4 Carbon.
Carbon C4 Urukay rigging.jpg

and a summary with numbers on the cord runs front to rear and vice versa.
wrap4.jpg

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT