• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Christmas Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Adrian

Adrian

Deeper Blue Beachcomber
Supporter
Nov 23, 2002
Hmmm...I thought Santa Claus was of German origin. So what's all this finnish stuff?

Adrian

Pekka

Pekka

neoprene dreamer
Aug 22, 2001
Santa said "you can only order one.." so these are waiting for this years wishes... hmm finally..

Fin or not to fin...that is divers dilemma, some can't decide and go for just one...

It is called dynamic almost with-out-fins or constant ballast whitout-one fin...

"Dear Santa, I thought I said I wanted to freediving fins, I thought I didn't need to add 'pair' in my letter"

Merry Christmas to all DB members!!! and Merry New Year!

Pekka

loopy

loopy

Deeper Blue Hypoxyphiliac
Oct 24, 2002
After explaining his problem about only being able to buy fins in pairs, Santa came good for Sultan "Tripod" Sven

H

h2schmo

Oct 24, 2002
Yeah and open-heeled footpockets too!!!... Cramps could get kinda ugly though... I guess when Sven says he's going trolling he means something a little different than you think... jeez if anyone mentioned "rubber" at this junction, this thread could really take a turn for the worse...:D Not me though, I'm totally above that.;)

H

h2schmo

Oct 24, 2002
BTW, what thickness booties d'you suppose he'd wear?

H

h2schmo

Oct 24, 2002
Fire or no fire, the stand-out Matrix felt the cold anyway.

H

h2schmo

Oct 24, 2002
Well since some cretin already mentioned "rubber", one may be the "bear" neccessity, but four is a little over the top...

jkivi

jkivi

Jan 8, 2003
Santa decided it was time for a new ghetto christmas policy. You get the first one for free until your hooked. Then you start paying!

jkivi

jkivi

Jan 8, 2003
The equivalent to bad children getting coal, is a freediver getting only the left fin...

shaneshac

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
Unless he only has the left leg :D

Tax collectors and all that!

Rafael Palmerio

Rafael Palmerio

Nov 7, 2003
I'm a free agent....that's funny enough!

rigdvr

rigdvr

Not Available in Stores
May 28, 2002
Ive forwarded that picture to PETA as evidence that spearo's are not just inhumane to fish, but to puppies as well.:hmm

"Fish are food, not friends."-Mike

Jon

Jon

Dairyland diver
Supporter
Apr 7, 2001
Sven decides to put out the monofins next year to double his haul.;)

Jon

Shadowkiller

Shadowkiller

Digital Hunter
Jul 30, 2002
"Too shy to hang up the fishnets, Sven decided to try the fin option"

shaneshac

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
FIn-gle Bells, Fin-gle Bells, Fin-gle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to swim with one left footed fin HEY!!!

Finning through the sea.........

Anyone willing to continue with the lyrics please feel free :D

Shadowkiller

Shadowkiller

Digital Hunter
Jul 30, 2002
Anyone read "Get Fuzzy" ?

"Jingle presents,
Beat the pheasants,
Reindeer tastes like Spam,
Kick an elf,
Engorge yourself,
Ambush Santas van.
Hey!"

:D

Not in the least contest related but...

J

jensen

Deeper Blue Hunter
Aug 19, 2003
Christmas socks without the right fins.

Joe

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2022 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT