• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

CMAS 2nd World Championship - Apnea

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Eric

If Marina Kazankova is in... I'm in. Warm up the bath-tub.

Attachments

• holiday1.gif
    holiday1.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 537
Reactions: Erik
That would definitely make a big change in freediving's popularity! Everybody would want to train, all the time. I wonder what sort of sponsors it would attract though!

Adrian

Aliki, you go to watch it... http://www.apneamagazine.com/ibf/index.php?s = éb6302bëéèd90c96deeéfd0b9fd&act=ST& f=6&t=14495&st=0
It is one true Champion of the world.
Test you....
It is one true professional of films.
She is not like you.
Six all smoke and nothing arristo.
It winnows to clean up the shoes with the language.
By

Hey Gianfranco,

I'd like to see that but the link doesn't work, and please find someone to translate for you, the automatic translator is not very good and makes for very funny sentences! :)

Hola Gianfranco,

Me gustaría verlo pero el enlace no funciona - y porfavor encuentra a alguien que te traduzca porque el traductor automatico no es muy bueno y crea frases muy divertidas!

Just in case it's easier in Spanish - no parlo italiano! :(

Adrian

He wanted to present Marina Kozakova, I guess (the link works, but you must include the second line of the adress too and be a registered member of apneamagazine.com)

Last edited:
I'm sorry, the link cannot work since the Forum is visible to registered members only.

We'll publish a complete photogallery in a short time, anyway this is Marina Kazankova

rmarina.jpg

Thanks Giorgio, that's what was happening. Lovely picture too! Now I understand completely what Gianfranco was saying! :)

Adrian

:mad: :mad:
Why? You a six director and actor? A six freediver?:head :head :waterwork
:D :D :D
You can be one cow for the milk? :mute :ban

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT