• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Comparison of 32 freediving computers

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi Gab,

I was considering the Ratio iDive but found it to be overly expensive. In the end I ordered a Mares Smart Apnea, just got it a couple of days ago. Still reading the manual, so far at least got the time and day right. Have yet to test it in water. The display seems nice and easy to read.

Reactions: Gab
Yeah, idive looks like Ferrari. Vibration is a nice thing to have I agree. I was looking into the smart apnea. The price is right. Under $200. But on the site it claims

> Expanded memory capacity stores up to 9 dive sessions

I hope 9 sessions means 9 days of freediving not the number of dives it can record, right?

And the usb cable does come with the watch?

Hi Guys !
Does anybody have Cressi Drake ? This is (from manual ;) ) most advance freediving computer . I want to buy some pice for 400 euro/dolars .

So folks... any comments on Cressi`s Drake VS F10 v3 / F11 VS D4i (novo)? Urgent replies needed... for yesterday :D

Right now, even trying to dig on the watches manuals i`m feeling a bit lost...

Thanx... :)

[QUOTE="

And the usb cable does come with the watch?[/QUOTE]

Kray,

Mine did not, was 52€ (about 58 in USD) extra. Bought it from Mareshop.eu.

So folks... any comments on Cressi`s Drake VS F10 v3 / F11 VS D4i (novo)? Urgent replies needed... for yesterday :D

Right now, even trying to dig on the watches manuals i`m feeling a bit lost...

Thanx... :)
Hi !
I've got Drake from scubastore , and its Perfect ! It's more than fair to say that i dont need (now) that many functions . Very light , You can change batery whithout service , very big screen , remember to order this bump thing to screen ( mineral glass is easy to scratch) if You snorkel or spearfishin from time to time . Only thing , thats not good is volume of alarm , if you diving whithout hood its ok , but 5mm of hood and you hear nothing ... But 99% of freediver comp. Is the same only suunto d4i have a loud alarm .

Reactions: freespirit
Hi !
I've got Drake from scubastore , and its Perfect ! It's more than fair to say that i dont need (now) that many functions . Very light , You can change batery whithout service , very big screen , remember to order this bump thing to screen ( mineral glass is easy to scratch) if You snorkel or spearfishin from time to time . Only thing , thats not good is volume of alarm , if you diving whithout hood its ok , but 5mm of hood and you hear nothing ... But 99% of freediver comp. Is the same only suunto d4i have a loud alarm .

So Bury22, do you already have more about the Drake stuff? Pros/cons that you have been finding... anything...! Maybe is too soon... but, you know... ;)

Thanx!

Hi,
I am looking for exactly this kind of data, but the link does not seem to work at the moment. If done by you, can you please take a look?
Thanks in advance! Best wishes! ;-)
L

Laszlo - sadly apnea.cz no longer exists hence why you can't access the original link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT