• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cornwall 2010

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I am proud to announce

This years

Old Man Dave
Fish of the Year

Prize winner
with 46% of the vote

Sunfish

Congratulations my friend. You are the new owner of a brand new cressi geronimo Pro 85 and a handmade Fish of the Year shield :friday:friday:friday

A big thankyou to all who took part in this years FOM/FOY. A special thankyou to Old Man Dave ( always in our thoughts) and Devondave for the trophies and Shield and of course a massive thankyou to Anthony for donating this years Speargun Prize.

Sounds like I really need to make the effort to get in. Is there anywhere I can get info on viz? Dive Genie hasn't been working since October. I don't want to use up all my domestic credits only to find pea soup.

sj

Merry Christmas
To All The
Cornish Guys
&
Emmits
Good Luck For The Up And
Coming Season.

Happy festive holiday season and all that stuff, and thanks for the comments on the vid.

I count myself very lucky indeed!

Well not spearing but I know a lot of the Cornwall guys will have had some good surfs in the last couple of weeks. News year day was sweet :).

I can confirm you can surf for 30mins without the booties without too much pain. Gutted to be suited and bootless this evening. The boots were on the back step as the wife had chucked them outside :chatup

Lets not talk about the surf Im out of the country and don't want to know! :p

Oh and happy new year! Don't we need a new thread?!

Mr Wilson,what were you doing on my patch yesterday?

Looking for bass Utopia by any chance?

Surf to me is a hindrance=bad viz and no diving

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaz D
Mr Wilson,what were you doing on my patch yesterday?

Looking for bass Utopia by any chance?

Surf to me is a hindrance=bad viz and no diving

You gotta take up surfing especially for those 'bad viz, no diving' days!

Now get yourself moved over to the new 2011 thread for this year!!!!!!!

Last edited:
No way mate im 100% spearo. Riding waves does nothing for me.

I grew out of that Teenage Mutant Turtle stuff a long time ago.

Don't suppose anyone is sailing over to the isles of scilly around the 10th of August and fancies a hitchhiker?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT