• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

cuda killer

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
All this amusement I'm supplying, thank me for adding a couple of years to your lifespan.
Shadowkiller:
The swordfish has a sword and the WhaleShark eats whales
rofl
And the Rabbitfish's foot is for luck, right?
and the sea monkeys are for.... o wait, that's us.

I wasn't expecting to see any billfish here anyway Murat, I just found out that by some Swedish survey, Tel-Aviv is the 3rd most polluted city in europe, it's funny since we're not really in europe, but don't tell anyone.
anyways, I think it affects the water as well.

Thoguh there was a whale sighting a few days ago not far from here (poor thing).

Then try boat dive.I don't think even there would polluted.
Btw just check me and let me offer you a coffe when you hunt offshore.rofl rofl

Hmm, can you lend me a boat?
it's only 20 hours by boat from you...
actually, if I drive a bit north (20+ mins), and get more than 500meters from the beach, waters should be pretty good and alive...
It's just that without a suit, my sea period is over...
but don't worry, I won't stay dry for long.

Originally posted by DeepThought
It's just that without a suit, my sea period is over...

My season fnished too.But not coz of suit.My classes are bigger problem here.:waterwork

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…