• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's OCTOBER Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
October brings to mind, Halloween, lobster season and leaves falling gently to the ground, covering Mother Eath in a rainbow hue of... Waitaminute!! October is for Caption Contests!! :eek:

Take a look at the photo below, submit your phunniest phrase and sit back and see if you become one of the chosen ones to be sportin' a DB Tshirt or coffee mug! How cool :cool: is that?! Stephan even licks the stamps!:p

Winners have come from from Slovakiaville to San Jose, and from places where the Sun shines to places where they don't have the sense to move because of the hurricanes :confused: so it's Worldwide baaaby!

Have a good time and I wanna see some effort on the part of you Hawaiian and Canadian types... buncha slackers. rofl

sven
DB Comp Guru :king

Last edited:
yard-sale...

Even after a whole week-end of fishing "mom" still serves the best catches:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Reactions: tuomo
Tough one!

"Freediving feels like....
feels like warm apple pie..."

If youv'e seen the movie "American Pie" you will get that one.:D

Reactions: Pekka
this is what happens when the teachers forget to give us homework...:t rofl

Attachments

• db oct contest2.jpg
    db oct contest2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 501
Reactions: tuomo
as a result of recent discovery on mom's hobbies db's store started delivering apple pies.

Tuomo

Since mom bakes great apple pies, sven is assured that she will find better use for spearfishing gear than what he has. ;)

Tuomo

Sven forgot ONLY few unimportant things at MOM's when going on week-long diving/fishing trip..

taking pictures of hungry freedivers:

"Hey where did you guys go!?!?"

the sign on the door said:

No flippers or spearguns, applepies are not going anywhere....sven just use fork, knife or spoon..

It is hot, tasty and has crusting..it is svens gouper pie! now available at MOMS

There is mo more money in spearfishing lets open"Freediver's" bakery...:D

Seriously the fish was sooo big I didn't even want to try fit it in this one..

Heyyooo!!!!...
"You scarred sea dogs; don't want to exchange your fish with APPLE PIE at MOM's PLACE"

Himmm...

Murat: "May be i can use this for target practice, If i can shoot this apple from 5 meter i must be able to do stone shoot to 100+ tuna"

Few second later.......

BLAMMMMM ! ! !..........................

Hehehe...Now it became

"Sven's STICK IN IT APPLE PIE"

What a scenario....:D :duh

Hey ! ! !

Isn't it new "Dive and Shoot the pie" Shop?

Yes, as i heard they give you free APPLE PIE if you buy speargun+fin....

Great offer:p :p :p

Ok then, lets get some free APPLE PIE for dinner ....:duh :duh

When freediver was found from the shore crying his eyes out..he was taken to the first aid close by..

And in the same vein :
His name may be Scandinavian but his stomach is All- American

Leading (inevitably) to :
An apple(pie) a day ...
Guess how much does Sven weigh ...;)

How long did you day that Sven has been in there alone with your mom???;)

Jon

Reactions: loopy
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT