• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's OCTOBER Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
*After spearing Russian nuclearsub sven was beyond rescuing... *there is not much left of him....NOW LET'S HAVE SOME PIE!!

Post card to Hungry survivor people..wish you would got some pie?? or even these gear to get something to eat.. :p :eek:

tea, coffe, Lucozade, Gatorade, Guiness, Vine, Bloodymary....What ever I am thirsty... and poor freediver....Student income man! so kids you know what to do...:cool:

No Way Pekka ! ! !

I am also student and bet that i am one of the most poor speros here.

BTW i broke my coffe mud yesterday mornig while drinking my Nescafe.

ooohh dear some one seams to have lost the plot some what.
But next time buy a metal mug you can take it diving with you :D

Yes murat...you lost the plot...:D buy a tin mug next time.. :t :t :t :t :t :cool:

Originally posted by Pekka
Yes murat...you lost the plot.. buy a tin mug next time..

:naughty

You guys are so ignorant.I live in CYPRUS.There is only copper, no lead to make tin.May be Pekka want to send me some from UK mines to make mug for BOTH of us.

Hey Pekka send a lot plz.My old coffe mug is 3/4 liter ! ! !:D :D :t :t :t

contest caption

"Once again Sven forgot his bi-focals and had to wear his corrective mask to see lunch"

Aloha
Bill

Originally posted by Murat

You guys are so ignorant.I live in CYPRUS.There is only copper, no lead to make tin.May be Pekka want to send me some from UK mines to make mug for BOTH of us.

Hey Pekka send a lot plz.My old coffe mug is 3/4 liter ! ! !:D :D :t :t :t
Cyprus!!man! you have such a great diving there all year round...I can only dream about good diving while sipping some hot coffe from my DB Caption contest coffe mug!:blackeye

Last edited:
Ha Ha!
Now you revealed yourself!!! rofl

I can only dream about good diving while sipping some hot tea from my DB Caption contest coffe mug!

It is a coffe mug, not a tea cup!! So you are disqualified from this contest, you British tea addict!:D

Last edited:
You Vodouch! uh you...*backstsabs Pekka with a knife*..even you... Who said I drink tea??:cool: ;)

TEA OR COFFEE

Nowt wrong with a good cup of tea.
Good start to the day or a dive.
Anyway more caffeine in tea gives a good fix
:D

OK, OK
I must admit I also prefer tea to coffe, I just could not resist to ...*backstsab Pekka with a knife*:D

contest

Mom, why are so many fish bones in your apple pie?
Because you dad is a spearfisher, not a gardener !

to Sharky

not nice?
this is contest, man !

no mercy, no prisoners
there can be only ONE!! :martial

P.S.: I thought MCD is Mad Cow Disease, now from your profile I see it is also Mad Cat Disease. rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT