• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's OCTOBER Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
No extras on my weekend, but fellas I have weekend twice a week!! Wednsday!!! is all free!!!!:king
Enjoy your weekend! and if you dive I am jealous!!!!:ycard

It's alright for some. I've got to finish laying the patio,
you students don't know you are born.

But i will be drinking beer this weekend

Have a good one:D :friday

See Svens new Camouflage suit for some urban stalking technique!! only the gun and fins visible!!

News Headline...

SPEARO HEADS SWEAT SHOP IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, MOTHERS SLAVE FOR PENNIES A DAY

Yesterday morning, authorities discovered an illegal "food" operation subjecting single mothers to change their bakery into a "snail smorgasbord." It's been estimated that the business had been rolling in the dough for the past 4 months; coincidently, the same time frame that encompasses the well sought after abalone season.

The uncovering of the scandal was said to have come from a poorly constructed sign on the side of the building. That, along with the menacing image of a deathly speargun and oddly long flippers gave authorities enough of a reason to investigate.

Police were not giving statements, but amidst the licking of their fingers, many mumbled something about the lack of evidence for conviction. It seems the prosecution will be left up to the victims of the operation, the single mothers. Ironically, all pitched in their earnings and came up with bail.

continued on page 8c...

Reactions: Shadowkiller
Ya know what I mean?

'For those who understand; no explanation is necessary,
for those who do not understand; no explanation is possible'.
:hmm

~W2

Last edited:
'... that's all that I need - I don't need anything else - just this sign and that speargun, that's all that I need...and maybe those fins. The sign, the speargun, and those fins - that's all that I need...and some fish, but that's all that I need...' :blackeye

~W2

......ALmost time to hand over "the" coffe cup to me kids!!:p :cool:

My try..

Yeah OK, it's november but hey :p

"Save the tuna - spear an old folk"

Loopy

Coffe !!!!!!

See you at starbucks then

so when do i get my t-shirt for winning this comp then:t

hopeless what?

all I said was when do i get my t-shirt!!!!!:D

Stop it KIDS:D daddy will let you look at the coffe mug when I'll get ok..:cool:

Reactions: tuomo
LOTSA LOSERS, ONE WINNER!!

Alright, I gotta tell ya, I wasn't real thrilled with the entries this month, until I went over them with the judges. At that point, they pointed out some pretty good ones and then we went from there. The entries in no particular order that made the grade were: Abriapnea's nationality of my stomach, Pekka's 1-4 degrees of diving, Tuomo's Hardcore Mom, and Shadowkiller's warm apple pie action. Vodouch again showed his humour and literary IQ with his overture to William Tell. And speaking of Bill's, Bill of Hawaiian fame had his strongest go so far with his knock on my eyesight...:cool: Ward got it right with his recognition of what makes America beautiful. And I'll tell ya Jon, you busted me with your question of how long I'd been in there with someone's Mother! (A smooth salute to Sponge Bob Styron ;) !!

rofl

So there were some heated words exchanged, threats of allowances being held back, and we all agreed that Shadowkiller gets it this month, with Bill and Abri following closely, but then again, what's new, right? (Sorry guys.) But man, Jon!! rofl

U da man, Shadow!! PM or e mail me with your choice of coffee cup or T-shirt (with the size) and where the Hell you want it sent.

Nice job all! Gimme a couple days to come up with something for November. In the meanwhile, be safe, smile to your Higher Power and be smooth.

sven
DB Contest Guru

AARGGHH ! , not again ...:head :eek:
Congratulations , Shadowkiller , enjoy your :waterwork coffee .
Thanks again , Sven ; that was a tough one .
Eagerly anticipating the next .:king

Good job Sascha, it kinda makes up for you being an elec eng hey... :p

Loopy

congrats shadowkiller.

We others need to come up with better entries next time. ;)

Tuomo

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT